10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
something jdm....

RHD....... :thumbs up:

SickCiViC

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
88-91 CRX if u mean best to suprise people with. might be a lil harder to tho since they r older and parts r prolly a lil more diff to find. but yeh no one really expects a jdm sleeper CRX. integras are already pretty close to jdm in that they come with b18 engines to begin with. and on top of it all, CRX's r lighter and cheaper now days. :thumbup:

Si_Racer13

JDMchris>>>
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by "SickCiViC"

88-91 CRX if u mean best to suprise people with. might be a lil harder to tho since they r older and parts r prolly a lil more diff to find. but yeh no one really expects a jdm sleeper CRX. integras are already pretty close to jdm in that they come with b18 engines to begin with. and on top of it all, CRX's r lighter and cheaper now days. :thumbup:
Actually JDM parts for the CRX are very easy to find. Since they are older, means more of them in the junkyard, and more JDM parts.

Handlebars

None Taken.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
why does it have to be jdm, cant you just build a fast car? you can use a jdm motor, but a jdm sleeper is a non-existent entity. only jdm car is a car built for the japanese domestic market, ie. one thats rhd and that you would have to import and certify for american road use. if you really want to build a sleeper, just take any of those cars you mentioned, build the engines and boost it. no body work, no stickers, no crap.

Sammo115

It be me, Sammo
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I agree with Handlebarsfsr...why make it jdm?..when you could just build it regularly...when jdm parts are exspensive...i know some of their parts are more durable yah..but...iono...i would build it the regular way..with like most is 2 stickers...no kit..just droped a bit....

Linguistics

Live Manikins
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
true true. if its a total sleeper, than total usdm is a dope way to go...especially if your still rockin hubs. but damn, jdm can look so pretty. either way they look pretty stock, i think both options would be a good sleeper

terceltyler

The Silver Bullet
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
spend all the cash u want on the engine and boost it and w/e else u wanna do and then put hell amout or stickers and rice stuff and then challenge sum1 to a race and surprise the hell outta them lol

Linguistics

Live Manikins
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
hell yeah...and rice rocket sleeper. 1 where the jdm crazy guys are like...look at that piece of crap with its shopping cart wing and mismatching acura hubcaps and primer wide body integra conversion...not knowing it runs 12 second 1/4 miles...that would be hella funny

wait...rice rocket sleep is an oxymoron isnt it

Linguistics

Live Manikins
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
but it would be hella funny though. the car that would just get bashed on by this site...with a turbo h22 or something under the hood

terceltyler

The Silver Bullet
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yea with a dented or panel and slightly cracked winsheild.H22 with a drag T3/T4 turbo baby!!!!!!

CrxInvader

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i been racing with a few intrag and civic with jspec h22a and i surprise them ....i be switchin lane lik krazy....some lose and win ...i once .blow up a b18a1 when tryin to c wat it max was
didnt know it blow up til i hear a KaBoom..left up the hood and c a big ass hole in the engine...

kotomile

CHB transplant #347
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
How can it be JDM and a sleeper at the same time? It can be a JDM sleeper if you live in Japan, but since you don't, people will notice your JDM parts, making your car not a sleeper.

terceltyler

The Silver Bullet
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
CRX-build the engine and turbo put 2 CC decals keep stock hubs drop it a lil and if u want jdm headlights

CrxInvader

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
asking how low can a crx go..i try coil cover and it bounce lik shiet sooo i went pit and buy real spring and it dont bounce nomore..mayb i do the getto way and cut it and put it back in and drop it..lol

Melt

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
im goin out on a limb here .. but im willing to guess the thread starter will NEVER build up a car. I am so tired of people going jdm since its the in thing ... i actually read on another forum somebody started a thread asking if tinted windows were jdm! f**k that s**t ... have your own style.

kotomile

CHB transplant #347
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by Melt
im goin out on a limb here .. but im willing to guess the thread starter will NEVER build up a car. I am so tired of people going jdm since its the in thing ... i actually read on another forum somebody started a thread asking if tinted windows were jdm! f**k that s**t ... have your own style.
:werd: