JDM Stickers, Pit Shirts, badges....

Status
Not open for further replies.

JDM Dress Up

5+ Year Member
Hey guys, I have some stuff laying around that I need to get rid of. I have pit shirts, stickers and badges. I don’t have only one of each either, so don’t feel bad if someone got dibs before you and bought what u wanted. Here are the prices:
$6.25 shipped for badges, $29 shipped for shirts, and $12 shipped for the stickers. the windshield stickers come with one extra JDM reverse style sticker also. if u guys want more of the ones i have, just PM me cuz i can get more of all this stuff.the large 5- zigen one is $15 shipped. These are high quality replica stickers and badges, not the crappy ones u see on ebay, if u want, i can send u pics of the EXACT sticker you'll be receiving in the mail. if u have any more questions, just lemme know, thanks

badges:

Pit Shirts- if u want more pics of the shirts on request:

Stickers- I also have them in reverse colors from the ones posted, the colors will be flip-flopped, the first one is an example so I wont overload the thread more than I am already:

Jspec Ej6

Sam
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
um...can you get the shirts in any size?

Matt.

Banned
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
how much are the shirts?

Jspec Ej6

Sam
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Blahman240 said:
how much are the shirts?
Hey guys, I have some stuff laying around that I need to get rid of. I have pit shirts, stickers and badges. I don’t have only one of each either, so don’t feel bad if someone got dibs before you and bought what u wanted. Here are the prices:
$6.25 shipped for badges, $29 shipped for shirts, and $12 shipped for the stickers. the windshield stickers come with one extra JDM reverse style sticker also. if u guys want more of the ones i have, just PM me cuz i can get more of all this stuff.the large 5- zigen one is $15 shipped. These are high quality replica stickers and badges, not the crappy ones u see on ebay, if u want, i can send u pics of the EXACT sticker you'll be receiving in the mail. if u have any more questions, just lemme know, thanks

JDM Dress Up

5+ Year Member

can87

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
do you send them overseas? i'm from turkey and may be interested in one of those shirts.

sohclubkid

Sick 6/6
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
may be interested in a shirt... ill let ya know friday

Revolver

Oct 10th
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
:rolf: I'll take a Greddy badge because it simply cracks me up. PM me.

LowNotSlow

Aqua Teen Christmas Force
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
PM me about a Large Honda shirt

Status
Not open for further replies.