Jeff's 96 Civic coupe slow build

Jeffhondadc5

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Well guys, I finally was able to get some time to post up my civic after being on here for years.

I don't have pictures from when I originally bought the car. I bought it back in the summer of 2009 to get me to and from college (about 450 miles). Since then, I haven't had a chance to do a whole lot but i do what I can. I'm still trying to get it where I want right now but its a work in progress :thumbs up

1996 Civic coupe dx- 200k on it

Some plans that I have for it so far include:

Exterior-

96-98 OEM CTR front lip (OEM hardware as well)
96-98 OEM CTR Headlights (Tough finding a pair that are not so over priced)
96-98 OEM CTR grill
99-00 OEM Si rea lip, If i can find one
96-00 OEM antenna delete
96-00 OEM Window visors
CTR Thin side moldings
Still on the fence about what fogs. Some days I like the Raybrig fogs, but some day's I don't lol
Still not sure what mirrors either yet

Interior-

CTR Air bag tray (Dark grey)
CTR OEM shift boot
New carpet
Real Mugen pedals
OEM armrest (Dark grey)
Seats probably won't be for a while down the road yet

Suspension-

Koni/GC combo with tophats
Asr subframe brace
Function7 LCA's
Not sure on what sway bar yet

Engine/ Exhaust-

Right now I don't have plans of getting rid of the D-series yet. I'm enjoying the fuel economy still lol but I hope to have a swap soon! Its completely stock and will stay that way till I get a swap.

As for the exhaust, I have the yonaka catback right now. Its okay for now since it was in my budget during school but i'm going to switch it out for the apexi ws2 soon.

Plans will probably change here and there. Plus, more will be added but that's all I can think of now :cool:

Any comments welcomed!

Now onto the civic...

My brothers car..

Thanks!

AlaskaB16

DOING WORK!
Registered VIP
CLEAN! I like it man :thumbs up

... Rock that fuel economy! LOL.. I got a buddy here in town that roll's a pretty nice looking hatch. Driving by it looks like it should have a swap, but the thing is SLOW AS DIRTTTTT! Ha! He's pretty proud of it though.

Jeffhondadc5

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
CLEAN! I like it man :thumbs up

... Rock that fuel economy! LOL.. I got a buddy here in town that roll's a pretty nice looking hatch. Driving by it looks like it should have a swap, but the thing is SLOW AS DIRTTTTT! Ha! He's pretty proud of it though.
Thanks man!

It still has a lot of work but I don't mind it being slow right now cause it still runs strong. :thumbs up

Jeffhondadc5

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Oh and here are my koni's...Might have the ground controls soon! but no rush.. car will be away for winter.

TokyoSkies

Boost Junkie
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
That is one clean car, sir. I wish I had a cleaner slate to start with, but oh well. Gonna put in WERKKK. Keep it up! MOAR PICS.

emerican

Registered VIP
im glad its still holding on good man i would much rather have someone using it then junk it or it just collect dust in my garage.

Jeffhondadc5

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
No updates on the civic lately.. little tight on money with the holiday's coming around.

Although, I was able to pick up this gem in a trade. It's going to be my work truck.

I was looking for something small, 4WD, and good on gas, so this is what I got!

96 Hardbody with 92k on it.. It was well maintained. Only had to replace the headlight when I got it. Picked it up from a guy out in Morgantown WV.

Enough talk and here are a few shots, nothing crazy.

That's all for now :lol:

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
That is a beautiful truck!

Have fun with it!