Jeff's 96 Civic coupe slow build

96romaCX

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Let's see the 949's on already! I can't wait to get new wheels and tires..

96romaCX

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Word.. That's a tough one. The weather finally broke here, it went from 30s and snow every other day to lower 70's all week this week. I'm chomping at the bit to get mine out and drive it.

Jeffhondadc5

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Word.. That's a tough one. The weather finally broke here, it went from 30s and snow every other day to lower 70's all week this week. I'm chomping at the bit to get mine out and drive it.
Weather is getting alot better here too!

I know man, me too. Have to get it registered in PA haven't even done that yet. Finally resolved my issue with my NY state title so I can get it done.

Never realized my car had a lien against it lol. That took forever to get it released, glad its done!

Jeffhondadc5

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Lip is almost here finally... Lug nuts just ordered tonight.

Trying to get the ball rolling on this again. Try to find some time off work to put wheels/suspension all on!

Jeffhondadc5

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Alright time to get this thing rolling again..

-Finally got the car registered in PA
-Received my OEM rear lip from Portugal
-Put an order in for the 949 lugs over at heel toe auto but apparently they don't carry them in stock. Not sure why you would list them on the site then... So i'm getting a refund from them and ordering else where.
-Full buff and detail on it
-Need to order paint for rear lip next
-Mount tires on the 949's this week as well

Jeffhondadc5

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Not much of an update.. been neglecting this build cause I just bought my first house!

I did get the lugs in a while ago though..

Also ordered the paint of the rear lip, should be mounted soon!

si_gn

Awesome build man. Saw all the pages and updates of the car. Should look awesome with the 949s. This is goes to show that people can be patient and can find OEM PARTS on a budget. Keep up the progress!

Jeffhondadc5

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Awesome build man. Saw all the pages and updates of the car. Should look awesome with the 949s. This is goes to show that people can be patient and can find OEM PARTS on a budget. Keep up the progress!
Thanks! Appreciate the comment

Jeffhondadc5

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
:hi:

Ordered some paint for my rear lip.. Wet sanded it then did the whole process. It was my first time ever painting anything and it came out okay! Defiantly good enough for right now!

Let it dry for a few days then mounted it up today. Here's a shot of it. Happy with it and it looks great, not to mention rare!

In other news, my updates have been slow due to buying a house. Had one all lined up but the deal fell through. Although, I think it worked out for the best because I found a different place with a 2 car garage for cheaper! So im pretty pumped about that just haven't been able to buy more parts cause of all these other cost.

Thanks for checking it out!!

cuetip

Registered VIP
Wait a deal fell through on a house but u are looking at another house, u must be ballin then lol

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Looks great!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jeffhondadc5

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Wait a deal fell through on a house but u are looking at another house, u must be ballin then lol
Not at all lol

Pretty much I was going forward with a place I really liked but the mortgage company that was going to finance it for me kinda messed up. After it was all figured out my monthly payment was alot more the expected.

So I ended up not going any further with that house and went shopping again. Ended up finding another house that I just put an offer on! Plus its cheaper! They accepted my offer just need to get the home inspection and all that bullshit done.