jspecb18c's FS thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

jspecb18c

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
zzzpoohzzz said:
how big are the center caps? i have a set of enkeis that the caps got ran over by my landlord on a riding mower.... yeah sweet
I am on a business trip at the moment but I will be back this weekend and will be able to measure them for you then.

-Ryan

PEPE LE PU

mods yea i got some
5+ Year Member
will the rear disk brake conversion bolt up to my 95 hatch ?????

jspecb18c

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
PEPE LE PU said:
will the rear disk brake conversion bolt up to my 95 hatch ?????
Yes it will and I was going to put it on my 94 hatch but wrecked the car before getting the chance to install it. A PM has been sent and thanks for reading through my for sale thread.

-Ryan

jspecb18c

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Bump for going on another business trip and will not be able to check the thread or PMs until the 21st.

-Ryan

chunky

'94 hatch Si
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
trade you some JDM ITR upper control arms for the RSX shift knob (just the knob)

jspecb18c

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
chunky said:
trade you some JDM ITR upper control arms for the RSX shift knob (just the knob)
I am sorry but I do not own a Honda anymore and a trade would be worthless to me. Thank you for the offer but I am only looking to sell the parts that are listed.

-Ryan

jspecb18c

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
DC5 (RSX) JDM Type-R style wing and OEM 92-95 Civic rear lower control arms were sold over the weekend.

-Ryan

jspecb18c

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
OEM 92-95 Civic headlights and OEM 96-00 Civic rear lower control arms sold yesterday.

-Ryan

cgpEJ6

noob
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
is there anything you're looking for as far as trades go

jspecb18c

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
cgpEJ6 said:
is there anything you're looking for as far as trades go
This is what I wrote 5 posts above yours....

jspecb18c said:
I am sorry but I do not own a Honda anymore and a trade would be worthless to me. Thank you for the offer but I am only looking to sell the parts that are listed.

-Ryan

jspecb18c

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
watisjdm said:
thats alot of stuff
Thanks for the bump but you should have seen the list when I first posted the for sale thread. =)

OEM DC2 Integra rear disc brake conversion and the 15" USDM Integra Type-R wheels sold over the weekend.

-Ryan

jspecb18c

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
96-98 Civic Type-R style headlights along with the OEM 99-00 Civic Si front upper strut bar were sold locally.

-Ryan

jspecb18c

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
98 Integra GSR obd2 engine wire harness (uncut and complete) sold locally.

-Ryan

Status
Not open for further replies.