jspecb18c's FS thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

jspecb18c

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
OEM 92-95 Civic Headunit (radio/tape player with CD player control) and OEM Civic CD Player was sold locally.

-Ryan

ej6-hatch

5+ Year Member
i want the steering wheel cause i have a 98 civic and my steering wheel is all torn up. the only thing holding me back right now is not knowing how to change the steering wheels if i get yours.

jspecb18c

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ej6-hatch said:
i want the steering wheel cause i have a 98 civic and my steering wheel is all torn up. the only thing holding me back right now is not knowing how to change the steering wheels if i get yours.
Thanks for reading through my for sale thread and the steering wheel is still for sale. I have sent you a PM so that we can talk further about the sale.

-Ryan

CivEx1021

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
how bout the 92-95 city light harness any chance thats still around i kno its an old post but still? and how does that get hooked up?

jspecb18c

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
CivEx1021 said:
how bout the 92-95 city light harness any chance thats still around i kno its an old post but still? and how does that get hooked up?
I have had this thread for quite some time now but I do update it about every other day. There is a local sale pending at the moment for the city light harness, but I will let you know if it falls through. It is very easy to install....the connection (the end opposite the light bulb) plugs in between the factory parking light bulb connection and the wiring harness itself.

-Ryan

jspecb18c

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
The complete universal city light harness for 92-95 Civic was sold locally.

-Ryan

jspecb18c

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
USDM DC2 Integra Type-R front/rear seats and center console with Type-R armrest sold locally.

-Ryan

jspecb18c

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I will be on a business trip from the 19-24 of October with no internet access. Please PM me if you have any questions and I will reply as soon as I can. Thanks.

-Ryan

Status
Not open for further replies.