***JULY 29TH OFFICIAL 3RD ANNUAL NE MEET THREAD (w/ pics of last yr's meet)***

Team_Carnage

5+ Year Member
Last years turnout was good. For those of you that did not make it last year it was a great. (See pics below):

WHERE: Rockingham Park in Salem, NH

WHEN: Sunday July 29th @12pm (noon)

DIRECTIONS: Take RT93 to Exit 1 Rockingham Park (1st exit in NH) when you
get off the exit you will see the Mall on your left stay straight and go through the set of lights at the next set take a left it will be in the huge parking lot under the bridge.

So spread the word around...

Team_Carnage

5+ Year Member
***********THE RACE SPOT ON SAT NIGHT (7/28) IN MASS = Emporium Gas Station********

Team_Carnage

5+ Year Member
So alright here's the meet up spot for Sat night 7/28:
http://maps.yahoo.com/;_ylc=X3oDMTExNmIycG51BF9TAzI3MTYxNDkEc2VjA2ZwLWJ1dHRvbgRzbGsDbGluaw--#q1=3875 WASHINGTON ST. ROSLINDALE, MA 02131 &mvt=m&trf=0&lon=-71.107442&lat=42.295025&mag=3

Here's the thing, it's best if people start getting there early (10pm-ish) so we can roll out to the designated spot without attention from the cops.

***EMPORIUM IS NOT THE RACE SPOT...SO TAKE IT EASY WHILE THERE***

A lot of people are going to be there so lets not mess it up by doing burnouts, silly stunts, or flybys. Lets keep it quite, cool and under the radar.

NewEraImports09

Civic Aficionado
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
whoa , what car do you drive Team_carnage.? I am always at Emporium every Saturday . I am a long time CC member but now own a particular Triple Black WRX aka Black Mamba . Let me know whats up with a PM.

Team_Carnage

5+ Year Member
whoa , what car do you drive Team_carnage.? I am always at Emporium every Saturday . I am a long time CC member but now own a particular Triple Black WRX aka Black Mamba . Let me know whats up with a PM.
I'll be in the turbo EPB civic SI w/ about 6 other cars.

Bump!

Both meets are still on!!!! I was told it rained down in Boston a few hours ago and has cleared up , the roads are drying up. So the meet tonight is still on!!! 10pm-ish is cool guys. No need to be there extra late and make the scene too hot before we head out.

Spread the word!!!! See yall in a few hours :thumbup: