• Nurevekcivic00

Votes: 20 9.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Suanico

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
2slo4u definitely appears to have a LOT more time and money invested in that car. You've got my vote :thumbs up
Im sorry but a lot of time and a lot of money rarely means that a car is done right and clean, but in his case it does

Billy.

Has returned ;-)
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Im sorry but a lot of time and a lot of money rarely means that a car is done right and clean, but in his case it does
look who's talking. you can barely reach traffic speed :rotflmfao: :hitlol:

Shinkotype1

5+ Year Member
Nurevekcivic00 all the way nice and clean buddie

Civicpmp

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Nurevekcivic00, I really think your car is cool. Very clean and simple exterior. Great job. any plans on the motor? I would like to see your rear lips on the car... Do you have a picture. I have the same both rear and front camber kits you have and they work great.

2slo4u, You car is nice as well, but I think I your 99-00 stock front end picture better than your after market bumber on your third picture. You have a lot of great stuff on your performance and I think it's cool. Though, everyone has different taste.

biglou954, your car is very cool. Are you planing to do anything for suspensions? Are you thinking of getting rims?

Jdm_spec_si-r, I like your exterior set up. It's very nice. Awesome valve cover. Hows your Exhaust system? Are they loud? A year ago I was planning tp purchase it, but the dealer warned me that it is very loud and can upset people. Like COPS...

LatinEM2, I have the same brake pads as you and they work great. How are they on your car?

Last edited:

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Petey blew his engine racing a ferarri. was winning too.

2slo4u

wait4me
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
^^ yeap

cc should do a thing where at the end of the year, the winners compete..i know i wouldnt win or anything but it'd be fun to just see the "best of the best"

EastCoastEK

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I'd like to copliment biglou954 on one REALLY clean engine bay. Yeah, there is not a huge turbo in there, and a multitude of other upgrades, but what IS there is mega-clean. Valver cover, exhaust manifold cover, little details make it. Good job bro!

Civicpmp

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
EastCoastEK, I agree with you on the clean Engine Bay, I never seen a D motors that clean before. Great work on keeping it. How did you do it? What did you do first to get that bay clean when you dressing up for the first time?

EastCoastEK

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
EastCoastEK, I agree with you on the clean Engine Bay, I never seen a D motors that clean before. Great work on keeping it. How did you do it? What did you do first to get that bay clean when you dressing up for the first time?
yes sir, do share! You have inspired me with my Wagovan build Biglou. I want to get my d15 and bay looking this clean on the wag, until I can one day swap.

EastCoastEK

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
yes sir, do share! You have inspired me with my Wagovan build Biglou. I want to get my d15 and bay looking this clean on the wag, until I can one day swap.
Just noticed, bright orange dipstick painted to match mugen reservoir covers. Bow down!!

Billy.

Has returned ;-)
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
the new site banner looks really good :thumbup: :thumbup:

i like the photoshopped headlight lighting :lol: