Just bought Progress CS-II Coilovers, how much should I drop my car? (2" or 2.5"?)

1999EM1

I bought the CS-IIs off of robearracing and I'm getting them installed for $150 at a shop. At first I was thinking I'd drop the front and rear 2" but the guyat the shop recommended that I drop the front slightly more than the rear. He suggested 2.25" for front and 2" for the rear.

What do you guys think? I have a 99 SI on stock 15 inch alloys and I want to eliminate the fender/wheel gap completely but I don't want to scrape my bumper or buy a camber kit.

Can I see pictures of 99-00 Si Civics dropped 2" and further?

For now, I'm sticking with 2.25"F/2"R but I have no idea what that'll look like.

Thanks guys.

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Look in the 6th gen member's rides. Plenty of lowered cars in there.

Not sure if it's these coilovers or a different one but I heard you shouldn't go too low on these.

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Go out to your car and measure for yourself? It will at least give you an estimate. And they're coilovers so you can raise the car back up if you go too low. Suspension settles too so keep that in mind.

rayaccord101

Registered VIP
well the back of the car is a bit higher than the front cause of the motor and stuff being up front. Think about it would u want ur back lower than ur front. I do cause i got tein stech springs i het it :-(