Just finished gauge cluster LED conversion!

slamDunk

if you fly, im flew
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i just order my led im do my cup holder looks tight...... i already done the cluster. just bought tri power bulbs and looks fine... but your look good too heres a pic of mine.

EgHatch93

EG Whore
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
^--- Looks alot better in my opinion...

slamDunk

if you fly, im flew
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
all i did was plug n play.. i didnt wanna do all that wiring stuff didnt wanna fk stuff up.. only cold spot i got is near the gas n temp gauge.

Solid_Snake

Te mato con mi VTEC
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
SlamDunk:
What did you do to make the needles look like lit up in red?

zammykoo

caffeinated
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i just order my led im do my cup holder looks tight...... i already done the cluster. just bought tri power bulbs and looks fine... but your look good too heres a pic of mine.

looks good, how close are these pics to the actual things?

B16a2_ek

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
before:

after:

these are mine.. i went slamdunks way and did the tri power led bulbs from autolumination. however instead of the blue i just wanted mine to look brighter so i went with the super white.. I know i got some hot and cold spots but u cant REALLLLLYY tell.. debating on the red needles right now.. mine look EXACTLY like the picture.. just in case anyone has any questions! ^^

Genuine Rolla

Its PETEY PETE, y0!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
^^^^

I like that a lot..!

If anyone has that lil black piece of plastic that goes right underneath the bulbs that light up the needles, I need one...I took mine out and some how it got thrown away. I just have some red tape covering it for the time being.

slamDunk

if you fly, im flew
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
SlamDunk:
What did you do to make the needles look like lit up in red?
where the top bulbs go for the needles i cut the blue thing out and painted the bulb with red sharpie and i put a red condom on it..

looks good, how close are these pics to the actual things?
its pretty close. neddles not as red but u cant tell

zammykoo

caffeinated
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
where the top bulbs go for the needles i cut the blue thing out and painted the bulb with red sharpie and i put a red condom on it..

its pretty close. neddles not as red but u cant tell
yeah i figured, i've done that mod before my led mod, painted the top bulbs red....the output was pretty dark so i got rid of them

B16a2_ek

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
mine were 4 #74's the smaller ones .. and then 1 #194

slamDunk

if you fly, im flew
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
mine were 4 #74's the smaller ones .. and then 1 #194
:word:

i just did my climate controls hahaha i order the strips from oznium.com and added couple leds to the hot temp.. thanks for the diy zammykoo!!

EFB18

High Mimbeer
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
nice work man!!!

was thinking about amber lights for mine

props

:headbang:

EFB18

High Mimbeer
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Where do you get flourescent paint?!

try just searching krylon online..

i was actually trying to find some red...

*when i bought my last EG..it had altezzas...and stock tails were to much..i was just gonna red em out*

didn't find any even in hobby stores..you might have luck at your local hobby store..crafts store..maybe even walmart