Just Finished Making this...

Cobl18

Registered VIP
that looks so good man!

00siboy

lurkin...
Registered VIP
So how much $ did this cost u overall? Just wondering how big of an advantage it is over buying one, like PWJDM.

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
That's sick. I envy people who can weld. I used to have a 3-point front upper strut bar. I swear I noticed a difference. I want one again.

How much did the material cost and how long did you spend making that?
I could never get the hang of welding. It was quite hard.

dillon_1213

wanna make me the mount points like you have and my dads becoming a steam fitter so he could weld the metal in between

95CTR

52mpg? I do it all day.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
So how much $ did this cost u overall? Just wondering how big of an advantage it is over buying one, like PWJDM.
the advantage over the PWJDM is that the DIY one is steel, and the PWJDM one is aluminum, now i know that there are different grades because like him i know how to make and do all that stuff too i just havent had the time or ambition to mess with things yet..

but anyway the long story i was ganna say to answer your question is ounce for ounce the steel is worth the extra strength, and while the aluminum ones are strong and do serve a better result then NOT using one, i would go for a steel one like the ultra racing then the aluminum one any day.

but thats just my two cents....