97civicMan

Knucklehead h8r
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
not bad. :thumbs up

Decipher

Registered VIP
It looks a little out of place amongst that extremely stock interior... but's it tight. Nice job.

leothelion

d:p
Registered VIP
I like...the only thing i don't like about those aftermarket wheels is that they are only 320mm, which i guess is the racing spec size but i wish they made them a little bigger for those of us who don't race (i.e.. most of us) reason being that when i look down the wheel cuts off some of my speedometer gauge, its really picky i know but then again I'm a picky guy.

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
is that a ebay wheel?

98Ferio

I like...the only thing i don't like about those aftermarket wheels is that they are only 320mm, which i guess is the racing spec size but i wish they made them a little bigger for those of us who don't race (i.e.. most of us) reason being that when i look down the wheel cuts off some of my speedometer gauge, its really picky i know but then again I'm a picky guy.
yea theres a big difference from the stock one n this aftermarket one lol kinda feels tiny

Mr.Baker

Mr. Search
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
this is how it came out, let me know what you think...
-Looks like every other Civic with an aftermarket wheel.
-Tan interior, worse interior color choice ever! for Honda.
[/URL] Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/IMG]

-I would have cleaned up the interior before spending time and money on installing the wheel. It looks like a pig sty.
I never let any of my cars get this cluttered.

98Ferio

-Looks like every other Civic with an aftermarket wheel.
-Tan interior, worse interior color choice ever! for Honda.

-I would have cleaned up the interior before spending time and money on installing the wheel. It looks like a pig sty.
I never let any of my cars get this cluttered.
yea i freakin hate having tan interior... i am thinking of either switching it to black, or doin a rhd conv. with the black interior...

and it was dirty cause of all the crap i was using to do the swap at the moment, usually its clean...

98Ferio

lll its like three cups, a bag of tools that i need to return to wal mart cause i did it at like 5 am lol still in the dark.. a box of connectors for this other project... lol