just got 99 ex looking for advice

Kurtious

Hey Guys,

I'm new to this site and Ive recently bought a 99 Civic Ex Coupe 5-Speed. It still has the standard Vtec Sohc engine in it. I'm currently modifying the Interior myself (much thanks to the D.I.Y posts).
So far I have:
1. Painted the interior door panel and e brake red and black
2. Changed the interior lighting to Blue LEDS.
3. Painted my rims black
4. Painted a Matrix Strut bar i bought Red ( as well as some other minor things in the engine bay)
Ill post pics below

I plan to add under-glow lights really soon

I'm currently looking to place a Sub-frame brace, Tie Bar and front and rear Sway bars under the car.
I'm curious to know if this combination of anti-sway mods will do more harm than good. I was wondering if anyone could give me advice about it.

Also if anyone knows of any other mods or accessories that I can add to my car or any ideas in general that I can use to improve the performance and look of my car i would greatly appreciate it. Performance wise I'm more into Handling and Acceleration.

Thanks alot!!

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

I took this pic while in the process of painting the rims

MistahJuice

100% real juice
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I'd stay away from the under glow but that's your decision, why's the e-brake orange? When it comes to power you won't be able to squeeze much more out of the D series engine unless you boost it, but if your looking for handling you could get a set of coilovers.

Kurtious

@MistahJuice I accidentally used a different color on the e-brake. It wasn't noticeable until the camera flash hit it though. How exactly would i boost the engine?

Thanks for the reply