Just got it

305EF

Just got this 89 hatch lowered by cutting the springs but I'm gona go lower!!! It's all stock my first car

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
:welcome:

There is no picture.

Also, cutting springs is very dangerous and not a good idea at all. I would get a set of lowering springs at the bare minimum....

305EF

I tried uploading the pic but didn't come up wen I posted the thread and yes I know it's dangerous but it's just until I get my coilovers I couldn't be riding at stock height lol too ugly

Last edited by a moderator:

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I rather ride at stock height than have cut springs. Safety > Looks

Also, upload an image to tinypic.com and copy the direct link. The direct link will always end with the image's file extension (jpg, png, etc.) Put between IMG tags:

Code:
[img]tinypic.com/imagelink.jpg[/img]
I fixed your last post :thumbs up

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Close, now just put that between the image tags as shown in my last post, and it image should show up properly. I fixed your first link already though...

305EF

Lol oh I didn't notice but yeaa it has potential ?? Thanks sorry knew to this @xplod3r

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Potential for sure, that's super clean for an 89!

Just... get new springs. Seriously. Go back to stock height if you have to. Bragging about cut springs is like bragging that you're a janitor or something.

305EF

I should be ordering the coil lovers on Thursday and where do you think is best place to order them besides egay ? @xpl0d3r

Wreckless Hype

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
eBay is not a bad price to get decent deals on decent parts, you just need to be careful what you're buying. A lot of sellers sell things that look like what you're after and sell it much cheaper and use words like "style" or "OE" and they're knock offs. Just use your head when you're looking around. I get tons of stuff from eBay without issues.

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Yep, eBay is good. You can also check out the ClubCivic store here. Justin (the owner of this site) also owns his own store. I ordered my last set through him -- great deal and super fast shipping.

http://www.clubcivic.com/store/suspension_c13.html