just moved to Fort Worth, Texas

lilROOKZ

EJh8ONIT
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
THERE ISNT SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT FOR A SCENE OUT HERE! fml
might have to move back to indy unless i find something out here........

MistahJuice

100% real juice
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
why'd you even move out there?

lilROOKZ

EJh8ONIT
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
had the opportunity to come out here, thought id give it a shot its something new, somewhere new. plus ive heard so much about the texas street scene, but im really thing thats just in Houston, because ive been out here for a lil while been driving around and havent scene s**t. guess its back to Indy i must go....

ej_swag

Häagen-Dazs
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Come to the west coast broheim!

lilROOKZ

EJh8ONIT
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
half of me wants to just make my way to cali ive never been out there. i wouldnt mind goin out there checkin it out, but more then likely ill be moving back to indiana. found out texas also has emissions which neither of my cars meet. =)

ej_swag

Häagen-Dazs
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Yeah if you can't past emissions then fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck california and texas haha.

civicfan111

Fujiwara's Tofu Shop
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Oregons emissions isn't to bad and it's once every 2 years. The scene is good here not like Cali or Florida. I so use to floridas scene but it's nice to not have to sweat everytime I see a cop lol

civicfan111

Fujiwara's Tofu Shop
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
There is a few places you can live and be exempt from it, but over all we do lol. Just passed deq w/ flying colors the other day, even with my loud as f**k skunk2 exhaust haha, guy kept asking me about my car.

lilROOKZ

EJh8ONIT
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
haha nice. yeah i didnt know they had emissions down here till i started seeing state testing on signs of shops. my heart kinda sank because neither of my cars will pass, and my wagon has a diff motor in it idk what they'll do or say about that. neither of my cars has a cat back. just straight pipe. fml