just ordered.....

watisjdm

Clit Commander
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
well i just got done ordering the type-r front lip and type-r grille and eyelid combo on streetstyler.com i dont kno if im gonna keep the eyelids or not cause im not the craziest about it....its just they came with the package so yeah....neways im gonna get pics up whenever i get it and get em on the car.... =)

ludakrishna420

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
personally i have'nt heard good things about that site but keep us informed on how fast they shipped. If you don't like the eyelids, put them up on craigs list. Some ricer will definetly pick em up for $25-30

watisjdm

Clit Commander
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
me either thats y im sellin them when i get them..learn 2 read ppl

Matt.

Banned
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
You never said you were selling them, learn to write! lol. But you should just worry about getting your s**t from streetstyler before worrying about selling what you get from them.

watisjdm

Clit Commander
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Blahman240 said:
You never said you were selling them, learn to write! lol. But you should just worry about getting your s**t from streetstyler before worrying about selling what you get from them.
true....

c_diddy

drove through a tree
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
weren't you selling your car? it's cool though, the lipe will look nice. but you should have gone with the ctr style lip, it looks much better imo. I personally like how the eyelids look...but they didn't work with my lip :???: ....

Matt.

Banned
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
c_diddy said:
weren't you selling your car? it's cool though, the lipe will look nice. but you should have gone with the ctr style lip, it looks much better imo. I personally like how the eyelids look...but they didn't work with my lip :???: ....

how did they not work with your lip?

Trey99EK

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I hope it works out for you. I oredrerd parts from there before and I got them luckily. Post up some pics if you ever get them.