just picked up a civic

ben h

well got a civic a few days ago and figured id sign up on here me and a few buddys have civics in my town
my civic is on the right buddys is on left

mine has a b18c1 swap with a b18 lsd tranny his is stock engine

Logan98036wa

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
looks like some one could use some paint! welcome!

ben h

looks like some one could use some paint! welcome!
yea it needs paint badly still deciding wat to go with i think imma paint the front black and keep the back white theres only 2 lil rust spots on the back wheel wells
and it has gsr leather seats front and back gsr center council gsr side skirts a cf duck bill h&r lowering springs a rear strut bar and b18c1 swap with b16 lsd tranny
bought the car how it is right now but plan on doing stuff to the motor i want to push like 200-220 whp how easy of a gooal would that be?

civicspencer

Registered VIP
yea it needs paint badly still deciding wat to go with i think imma paint the front black and keep the back white theres only 2 lil rust spots on the back wheel wells
and it has gsr leather seats front and back gsr center council gsr side skirts a cf duck bill h&r lowering springs a rear strut bar and b18c1 swap with b16 lsd tranny
bought the car how it is right now but plan on doing stuff to the motor i want to push like 200-220 whp how easy of a gooal would that be?
If you painted it like that people would think your car is messed up but then again it's your car and who cares what people think, but in my opinion I'd paint it one solid color.
As for your HP goal and depending on your budget it can be done but would be a little work, might be better to boost, most bang for your buck

---
I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=34.877312,-99.509389

ben h

If you painted it like that people would think your car is messed up but then again it's your car and who cares what people think, but in my opinion I'd paint it one solid color.
As for your HP goal and depending on your budget it can be done but would be a little work, might be better to boost, most bang for your buck

---
I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=34.877312,-99.509389
yea idk i kinda like how my car looks at night cuz it looks like the front is black
and turbo is a nogo i was gunna turbo my integra but i think it would end up with to many problems my car is my DD i also work for dominoes i put on roughly 900 miles a week in my car between them and just driving around

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ha, look at that Scion trying to fit in! Nice Eggers.

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
lol, never the less, those Tc's are nice cars. But 1992-1995 Civic 3-dr is ledgen.

ben h

ah i dont like the tc for as much as he braged about it then wat it did at the track i was not impressed
but i cant wait tell the track opens i want to run the hatch out there with a phone app i did a 14.5 on cold/icy tar a few nights ago with a bad launch

how hard is it to do launch control?
i found this box on ebay just dont kno wat els u need to make it work
im guessing a chiped ecu
http://www.ebay.com/itm/MSD-8732-2-STEP-REV-CONTROL-DIGITAL-6AL-6-AL-6425-LOW-RPM-LAUNCH-/270854974232?hash=item3f1036eb18&item=270854974232&pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&vxp=mtr

MistahJuice

100% real juice
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Not a bad start. If you want 200whp without boost your best bet is an engine swap. Either build a GSR, LS-Vtec, or better yet if you got the cash go K series. No matter what you'll have to build the engine I/H/E, cams larger than ITR, and a tune at least to get 200whp.

ben h

Not a bad start. If you want 200whp without boost your best bet is an engine swap. Either build a GSR, LS-Vtec, or better yet if you got the cash go K series. No matter what you'll have to build the engine I/H/E, cams larger than ITR, and a tune at least to get 200whp.
yea thats wat i planned on
i may go h22 i heard of a civic with a built h22 in my town so i might just start saving for a k say say eff it ( dont wanna go k)
and yea was planning on cams
i dunno wat i have for an intake atm its not the stock one
heres a pic of the bay

MistahJuice

100% real juice
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Oh u already have a GSR engine, and you have some sort of header, I'm hoping thats got a 2.5 in collector if your going for 200whp. You can do 200whp on an N/A GSR tats actually my plan, well it's what I'm striving fro but I probably wont reach it haha. Yeah jfrom what I hear if you just get some Skunk2 Tuner 2's or Pro 1's (or equivalent sized cams of another manufacturer) and 2.5 in exhaust and you'll be almost at 200 if not there, of course that's with ITR pistons, not sure the difference on GSR pistons. I have USDM Type R pistons in mine.

ben h

Oh u already have a GSR engine, and you have some sort of header, I'm hoping thats got a 2.5 in collector if your going for 200whp. You can do 200whp on an N/A GSR tats actually my plan, well it's what I'm striving fro but I probably wont reach it haha. Yeah jfrom what I hear if you just get some Skunk2 Tuner 2's or Pro 1's (or equivalent sized cams of another manufacturer) and 2.5 in exhaust and you'll be almost at 200 if not there, of course that's with ITR pistons, not sure the difference on GSR pistons. I have USDM Type R pistons in mine.
yea its got a 2.5 in collector and full skunk 2 exahust
and itr pistons will give u higher compression im guessing

MistahJuice

100% real juice
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Lol I look at it this way, you could hit 87 in a d series so you'd probably have got speeding either way. At least with a bigger engine you have something to blame it on haha.