K 20 swap into an ef hatch

twank

just wanted to know if anyone had some info on the k series swap into an EF hatch. I heard you had to cut the firewall a little? or can I just throw it in?

joe7987

Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
This doesn't belong in the DIY section. I've moved it to a tech section.

twank

I've looked it up I cant get a clear shot on anything just clips like they're afraid you might actually try it lol.

Where would I find a DIY section I'm new to all this

Mr.Baker

Mr. Search
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I've looked it up I cant get a clear shot on anything just clips like they're afraid you might actually try it lol.
Did you click on the link I posted and actually read and look through it?
He did quite an extensive documentation of the swap, good pics and detailed write up.

nathan_carmona

Registered VIP
a guy swapped a k and the whole CRV 4wd drivetrain into his ef wagon. you should be able to do just a motor and definitely with that site

crxkswap

Where would I find a DIY section I'm new to all this
I am totally offended. You clearly never looked at the site except perhaps the home page. Do you understand how to click on menus and actually read content. There is no better documented Kswap on the internet

Blood_Shot

Banned
Registered VIP
dont be impressed, that thing was making over 550whp and was running 12's at 130something forever

dude cant drive, Ive seen them weld two rsx's together and try to sell it with a clean title. My post was only to show the OP it has been done