K20 Swapp HElpp

Stylez631

hello Clubcivic. i got a serious question. i wanna get a k20 into my car, but i want to get a whole swap i dont want to buy little buy little. i wanna buy the whole swap. i went to jhpusa.com and found that they sell k20 full swap but the application says for integra model. is it possible to buy this full swap and just change the brackets or mounts for my ek??? help !!

sixwhip14

5+ Year Member
k20a.org Get on there and learn. There are vendors there like hybrid racing that will walk you through the process. Good luck. I hope you understand that it will not be cheap.

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
There is no way to but a complete swap with everything you need from anyone unless its from another K swap owner. Www.hmotorsonline.com sells the complete motor and transmission with ecu and hybrid racing and I tuned sell the posts needed to complete the swap.

Stylez631

yea i was planning to get hybrid but i just want to get the complete swap from that site and just change the mounts to fit on my ek

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
You do realize why the swap says its for an integra right? The Rsx chassis is an integra to most of rest of the world. Buying that complete engine setup will just get you the engine, transmission, writing harness, and ecu to be chipped. You can use the axles if you convert to the five lug 36mm hubs. You'll still need a conversion harness, shifter kit, mounts, aftermarket header, radiator hoses, radiator or re-weld the brackets for your stock radiator, and other odds and ends that i'm to lazy to text right now.