Keep rollin, rollin, rollin

Nine78Guy

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Some rollin shots...as we cruz home from the mall. My sis took it, no windows open, so sorry for the unclear pictures.

more pictures will be up soon....time to go to sleep for me now.

Nine78Guy

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
there will be more soon....i hope.

ShinsenTuner

CC's Youngest OG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
You call that low? I could f**king walk under your car. f**king noob :thumbdown: get at me when your actually dumped not on some Sky jacker suspension. Your s**t is lifted son, and you call yourself dumped. I'm disgusted.

...nice lip.

DaGFTDOne

Car Audio Guru
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ShinsenTuner said:
You call that low? I could f**king walk under your car. f**king noob :thumbdown: get at me when your actually dumped not on some Sky jacker suspension. Your s**t is lifted son, and you call yourself dumped. I'm disgusted.
WTF You are a f**king dumbass, its lower than a stock honda.... it looks good, you need to shut the hell up!

MasterShake

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
SphynxJDM96 said:
WTF You are a f**king dumbass, its lower than a stock honda.... it looks good, you need to shut the hell up!
[SARCASM]YOU[/SARCASM]

BlackHopeDC5

Is Black Again??? :shock:
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
SphynxJDM96 said:
:rolf: he was definatly kidding..

If i could do my car all over again i would probally skip all the little things i did and just do what you did

c_diddy

drove through a tree
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
mini vans are school buses? :shock:

looks good and clean... just crusing or are you heading to your new place now?

Genuine Rolla

Its PETEY PETE, y0!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
FREAKING DUMPED MAN...! ugh, car looks great. keep up the great work...!

Nine78Guy

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ShinsenTuner said:

...nice lip.
lmao....

BlackHope121 said:
:rolf: he was definatly kidding..

If i could do my car all over again i would probally skip all the little things i did and just do what you did
thanks bro..but my car is long from close to being done...its just the begining believe it or not...but my plans are top secret. lol

c_diddy said:
mini vans are school buses? :shock:

looks good and clean... just crusing or are you heading to your new place now?
nope...just cruzin to and from the mall. any update on your car lately bro?

Nine78Guy

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Jspec Ej6 said:
still loving your car sai, to bad i picked up my car yesterday
my bro said you was looking for a teg....did you get a teg or did you just started drivnig ur hatch again?

Jspec Ej6

Sam
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Nine78Guy said:
my bro said you was looking for a teg....did you get a teg or did you just started drivnig ur hatch again?
i was giving my hatch to my brother, and looking for a 4Dr teggy, but then i thought about it and i didn't want to waste anymore money, so i decided to keep my hatch, i just started driving my hatch again for like 3-4 weeks now...

Nine78Guy

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Jspec Ej6 said:
i was giving my hatch to my brother, and looking for a 4Dr teggy, but then i thought about it and i didn't want to waste anymore money, so i decided to keep my hatch, i just started driving my hatch again for like 3-4 weeks now...
good choice man. i love tegs too but i think imma keep it clean with my coupe for now.

another rolling shot:

Nine78Guy

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
mymmeryloss said:
looks really nice.
tommy likeee
chris
thanks bro..here is more. kinda edited in photoshop. i am so bored today.