Kill List

hardcore97

Hard Core
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
ahh someone else has a bad wheel bearing lol. some dude in a powerstroke diesel was trying to be cool burning out in front of me and then when he realized i was keeping up he got on it and tried to pull away but his truck wasnt as fast as he thought lol. i was hoping to get by him one of the huge straight stretches just up the road but he turned off. chicken lol

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
: Volvo semi comming off the on ramp
: 08 Prius packed w/ soccer kids
: Geo Storm on a donut
: Chicago street cleaner in full brush mode
: 04 purple Vespa w/a couple on it
: Some lil punk on a big wheel, he got me off the line tho
pics of the vespa!!!! i want one so bad for this summer

jordan00711

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
newer model ford f250
nissan hardbody with a ka20de swap
base model rsx
dodge avenger
07 chevy imapala
Chevy Trailblazer
Hung with an rsx-s til about 80ish

SGGilmo

Yay, Another Car.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
nothing special but my most resent was a 05ish Cobalt ss and a 98 mustang with a v6. people tempt me at stop lights just because of the exhaust. i try and save it for the track but every now and again i just have to. i like speed. oh and ive raced my buddy 98 mustang GT and got whooped. i had him for the first two gears but that thing just has so much more power.

hardcore97

Hard Core
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
your not beating a cobalt ss and then losing to a 98 mustang GT. if you can beat a cobalt ss you would beat the mustang unless its gots some stuff done.
2005 Chevrolet Cobalt SS Supercharged, 6.1 14.4 (MT Dec '05)
that body style of mustang ive seen anything from a low 15 to a high 14 stock. my buddy has one and i can stay right with him and my car is by no means fast

jordan00711

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
It could be the non supercharged ss with the 2.4l n/a if that would affect teh out come? :S
not for sure but i figured id throw that option out there lol

SGGilmo

Yay, Another Car.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
your not beating a cobalt ss and then losing to a 98 mustang GT. if you can beat a cobalt ss you would beat the mustang unless its gots some stuff done.
2005 Chevrolet Cobalt SS Supercharged, 6.1 14.4 (MT Dec '05)
that body style of mustang ive seen anything from a low 15 to a high 14 stock. my buddy has one and i can stay right with him and my car is by no means fast
it was just a ss not the turbo ss. and yes his stang is modified. its got a swapped 4.6 from a 06 gt along with i/h/e tb, stage 3 clutch, lightened fly, comp cams, drag 4-link setup and drag radials.

oh and i said it was a 05ish cobalt ss. they all look the same for the most part. i figured it would be closer to 05 because it wasnt the cleanest thing and the clear was starting to fade on the hood. i see now the non sc version came out in 06 so maybe it was a 06. no idea. i didnt stop to ask him.

sorry for not clarifying that it was not a stock gt.

toneekay

Rubbin on yo booty
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I raced one of those Celica GTS in the doodoo brown Civic I picked up... Pulled about 3-4 cars on him haha.

BlueSiclone

Master Ricer
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
1. My dad's '73 Ambassador (401+4 barrel carb, headers, flowmasters)
2.Some Blue Mustang 5.0 (I love those guys)
3.Some douche who still had 30 day tags on his 09 Si

And The SS Cobalt IS S.C. That's what makes it an SS

toneekay

Rubbin on yo booty
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
1/8 mile:
7.83 @ 96mph
1.76 60ft.
.566 r/t

blah blah blah

toneekay

Rubbin on yo booty
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Yea, well, it's only 10 bucks to race Thursday nights over here at our local 1/8 mile track.

31dev31

Chillin' Canadian Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
My weedwacker. Even though the hatch can't rev over 9000.

hardcore97

Hard Core
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
beat some new kia sedan on the highway last night, dont know what model it was but the dude pulled up beside me and kept pacing me. i sped up a little he sped up, i hit the brakes and slow down he slows down. so stomps it and takes off and i proceed to follow him and catch him pretty easily. so we get to a big open stretch with no traffic, i honk 3 times and he just stays beside me. WTF. so i hit the gas and let off. he finally goes i let him get a little jump, caught him and passed him. then some old dude in a buick tried racing me. that was really funny. half throttle and he couldnt pull on me lol

toneekay

Rubbin on yo booty
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Some 8thgen sedan came up to me yesterday. He had a wing on it almost similar to mine... He proceeded to mash and let off the gas constantly. Usually I'll just wave and smile, but this guy was really pissing me off; so I swerved in his lane and made him hop the curb, crash, and burn on a light pole.

:cool:

1Lowcoupe

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Some 8thgen sedan came up to me yesterday. He had a wing on it almost similar to mine... He proceeded to mash and let off the gas constantly. Usually I'll just wave and smile, but this guy was really pissing me off; so I swerved in his lane and made him hop the curb, crash, and burn on a light pole.

:cool:
:rolf: