Kill List

Going-West

Tree people on my radio
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i beat a 325i basically in the same situation too [civic] he kpet riding on my ass then tried to pass me, he got to the driver side door and said uh-uh
ive beat a bunch of pretty stock civics, a mazda3, an old camaro w/ a poopy 250 in it, a big ass suburban ( why did he try ).....and....what else, a 2nd gen integra, a 98? teg RS w/ i/e.....ummm a couple neons, a gti with i/h/e, chipped, and aftermarket clutch.....haha my car was bone stock when i beat him, he was PISSED....thats all i can remember. oh a yellow mustang v6 i beat as well.

Going-West

Tree people on my radio
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
dude, when i have more money, im gonna buy a light as hell 5th or 6th gen hatch and put a turbo gsr motor or something in it. that would kick a lot of ass. or maybe the k-series will be cheaper :shock:

Last edited:

[civic]

Moderfucker
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
A turbod gsr would kick some major f**ken ass. Even on a dc2 chasis, its still fast as hell. My friends GSR-T kicks ass on 7psi with stock internals, using hondata.

Going-West

Tree people on my radio
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
dude i know, now take the speed u get from that gsr-t and take off 700 pounds. shiiiit. if i did that, id you know build my em1 all crazy, then drop the motor in the hatch and leave the outside COMPLETLEY stock. maybe scratch it up a little, and tint the windows so foo's can't see mah boost guages muahahahah.

Going-West

Tree people on my radio
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
get out tha way! boosted gsr hatchie coming through

[civic]

Moderfucker
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
The list in general. I told you it was all about the turbonator

Going-West

Tree people on my radio
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i posted my kill list on page 3, but theres a kid with a ferrari 360 modena that wants to race. he might beat me from a roll....but my mad FWD launching turbonator skills own everyone

Matt

0_o
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Rolling kills:
Lexus IS 300
2 WRX's
Various Civics (ex's, si's)
2 GSR's
h22 swapped accord
3 Preludes
1.8t Jetta
V6 Mustang

Whats killed me??
Evo
Sti
Civic Si and b18 swapped civic at the same time (hey i sucked)
Type R swapped hatch

I'm still looking for a v8 stang to play with and i want to find another evo to play with, last time i wasnt spraying and he didnt beat me by very much. I want to spray on one =)

Last edited:

1sckcvc

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Going-West said:
i posted my kill list on page 3, but theres a kid with a ferrari 360 modena that wants to race. he might beat me from a roll....but my mad FWD launching turbonator skills own everyone
you seriously think you can take a ferrari off the line?..LAMFOAMFLMAORMLAFMAORMALFMAOFMALFMAORMLFMALFMAORALFMLFAMFLMLFMAOFALMFALMFAOOLMFLLAMLOLOLOLMLFAMLFMALFMALFMALFMLAMFALFMAFLMFLAMF............ :| ...................UH UH UH UH AAAAAAAAHAHAHALMFAMFLAMFOMALRMOAFMLAMFALFMAORMALFMALFMAORMALFMAFLAORALFMALFMAFOAMLRMLMFAOFLAMFLAMFOMALRMFOAFLAMFAORMALFMAF
i think you got it twisted...off a roll maybe for a few mph...long run? no...off the line? no

here is where you get defensive and go...."NO FAG BLAH BLAH BLAH YOU"RE AN IDIOT!"

1sckcvc

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
o btw...you can launch a rwd a lot harder than a fwd..you obviously dont know s**t about drag racing. fwd have MADD tire spin.

realitycheck

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
1sckcvc said:
o btw...you can launch a rwd a lot harder than a fwd..you obviously dont know s**t about drag racing. fwd have MADD tire spin.
Correct me if im wrong but I thought a front wheel drive would have more traction, because of all the weight over the drive wheels.

Kill list/
5.0 mustang gt w/ 125 shot dry nitrous.
new hemi truck w/ that sport package thingy.
some bright orange civic coming up behind me at 120 mph. ;)
98 mustang gt w/ lots of mods
another mustang gt w/ flowmasters
tried to race a porsche carrera gt/s but he wouldnt go!

skinnyjdm

Always bet on black
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
1sckcvc said:
you seriously think you can take a ferrari off the line?..LAMFOAMFLMAORMLAFMAORMALFMAOFMALFMAORMLFMALFMAORALFMLFAMFLMLFMAOFALMFALMFAOOLMFLLAMLOLOLOLMLFAMLFMALFMALFMALFMLAMFALFMAFLMFLAMF............ :| ...................UH UH UH UH AAAAAAAAHAHAHALMFAMFLAMFOMALRMOAFMLAMFALFMAORMALFMALFMAORMALFMAFLAORALFMALFMAFOAMLRMLMFAOFLAMFLAMFOMALRMFOAFLAMFAORMALFMAF
i think you got it twisted...off a roll maybe for a few mph...long run? no...off the line? no

here is where you get defensive and go...."NO FAG BLAH BLAH BLAH YOU"RE AN IDIOT!"
Before you go flaming him you might wanna read the reast of the thread and maybe just maybe you might have noticed he was f**king around. :roll: Curb that frustration son :lol:

jokenfu21

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
kill list...just this weekend:

a few trees
12 pack of Rolling Rocks
burned two blunt and three big bowls (full)
a spider crawling towards my daughter

skinnyjdm

Always bet on black
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
So how do you know what a kill is on the street. I don't street race so when ricers rev on me and take off leaving me behind laughing at them does that mean I'm a kill? :lol:

jokenfu21

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
skinnyjdawg said:
So how do you know what a kill is on the street. I don't street race so when ricers rev on me and take off leaving me behind laughing at them does that mean I'm a kill? :lol:
then that just mean i've been killed about 4 or 5 times just last week...lol...

96 DX Hatch

Alex
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
01 - 2003 Hyundai Tiburon GT 6-spd v6
02 - 2004 Nissan Sentra SE-R
03 - 1999 Honda Civic DX w/ B16A swap
04 - 1992 Acura Integra RS
05 - 1996 Acura Integra GS (x3)
06 - early 90s Nissan 240SX
07 - 1991 Honda Civic Si
08 - 1991 Honda Civic Si (diff than above)
09 - mid 90s Ford Mustang GT 5-spd (slower than s**t tho)
10 - my old 1991 Honda Civic DX automatic

think thats about it. we'll see who i beat/lose to when i go up state to the track.

i almost had an LS/VTEC crx but i spun my tires like crazy coming off the start (i never did roling starts before and will never do again) and he sold his car before we could have a rematch (also when i had just got my new tires. only way he beat people was w/ rolling starts)

i remember back with my old 91 hatchback (the auto. listed above) i was beating a 99/00 si forever across this one bridge till my car started maxing out at 100mph and then he passed going about 115. FHP got him going about 100 tho, i saw the cop way ahead of time and went back to the right lane and slowed the f**k down before getting tagged with radar and i got away 8)

Last edited:

1sckcvc

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
realitycheck said:
Correct me if im wrong but I thought a front wheel drive would have more traction, because of all the weight over the drive wheels.

Kill list/
5.0 mustang gt w/ 125 shot dry nitrous.
new hemi truck w/ that sport package thingy.
some bright orange civic coming up behind me at 120 mph. ;)
98 mustang gt w/ lots of mods
another mustang gt w/ flowmasters
tried to race a porsche carrera gt/s but he wouldnt go!
you're wrong noob....unless your fwd car is setup for drag youll tire spin like theres no tomorrow. If your car is pushing enough hp to break the wheels loose by just giving it gas and not dropping the clutch..the ass end squats. when rwd takes off it squats and directs more weight on the back of the car therefore causing it to hook up faster. Anybody who thinks fwd cars can launch harder than rwd is smoking some serious crack and doesnt deserve to post on sites that discuss anything about cars.