Kill List

Laozy

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Well my friends were messing around most of the time so ya. The riced out Legend was out of no where. I stopped at a red light and he looked at me and laughed. So I revved my engine and he did the same. Light turned green and I took off and I think he missed 3rd gear cause he slowed down quite a bit.

CDubs

Registered VIP
oo gotcha that would explain the teggy then haha

Laozy

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Well actually. He cut me off and I didn't like it that much haha!

CDubs

Registered VIP
well you have a truck ram it up his ass since its a rice car gives one of us a reason to pick it up and bring it back to life as a good teggy

Laozy

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Haha, I should have done that. But I want to do a JDM front end if I did get one. Seems kinda hard for me.

toneekay

Rubbin on yo booty
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Well now... I haven't posted in here in a while.

So yesterday I was leaving the gym and I was in my car warming up the engine while I was checking through my text messages. I happen to notice this C5 corvette parked next to me and this dude walking up to it. (I park face out, he parked ass out, so our driver sides are next to each other) He walks by and was like, "hey sounds nice man." I reply with, "hey thanks!" So he proceeds with, "those cars are V6 right?" "No, it's just a 4 cylinder" "Oh cool!" So he turns on his car, seems like he has an exhaust and what not and as he was pulling out, he kept... reving his engine to back out, kind of like blipping the throttle a lot while giving off the clutch. I proceed to follow him out and we pull out of the lot, short drive and make it to a red light. Now, this road/red light about 1/4 away turns into a 2 lane highway.

So the light turns green, he cruises in 1st, I cruise in 1st... we get up to about 20mph, now at this time.. I'm high in RPM, so I said f**k this and I shift to 2nd. As soon as he heard me step into the clutch, he floors it. Okay big woop! He pulls out about 4-5 cars (about 60mphish already?) while I'm here in 2nd just driving. I notice him slowing back down so I'll catch up quicker, and so I pull up... He shouts out, "what's wrong? Don't want to run?" I shake my head no, and say "my exit" and point to a ramp getting on another highway. So I merge onto this other highway and the guy follows me! Since this was around 11ish, and the highway was 5 lanes, and very little cars on the road... I say hey, why they hell not? Now, people usually don't try to race me because my car is ricer status with the hood scoop and big wing, so this is unexpected and could turn out to be some fun.

Merging onto this highway, I climb speeds to around 70. He pulls up next to me, looks over at me, smiling (like a faggot), sounds like he's in low gear (I assume 3rd) and he takes off. I throw it in 4th, and get on it... Now, let me point this out, his take off while me shifting brings him to about 2 car lengths ahead of me. So I'm in 4th @ 70mph, I get sucked in my seat, speeds climb, shift gear, and at about 130 or so I look back to see a Corvette's high beam about 5-6 cars back cutting from the far left lane, over 4 others to take an exit.

Cliffs: Pulled on a "modded?" c5 vette by 5-6 cars in 2 gears :P

s_crowley 17

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
killed: v6 mitsu eclipse I/H/E

without my torque mounts :scarred: shifting slowww

obracer12

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
98 EJ coupe with oil burning gsr swap... the motor has to be on its last leg

Robin...

D-Series Soldier
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Killed:
1. 95 Honda Civic Coupe
2. 04 Honda Accord coupe
3. 92 Nissan 240sx
4. 94 Nissan Sentra Sedan

JUNY

"where you at?"
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
ate up a teggie the other day

was an automatic; lol but my shits a single cam

his excuse: my pedal got stuck under the mat?
blah blah

toneekay

Rubbin on yo booty
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Finallyyy got run one of these cars!

- 2010+ Chevrolet Camero SS (manual, stock)
- 2010+ Dodge Challenger SRT8 (exhaust mods?)

Quick story before the run, there was a small meet in the outskirts of town and I was out there from 9pm-12am (yea, a f**king long ass time). Meet held a good 20-25 cars with a few others coming and going. Pretty decent sized meet. We ate at a restaurant, and chilled (thus' being there for 3 f**king hours).

Anyways, some guy rolls up with a new SS thinking he's pretty cool (which I ain't going to lie, he did look pretty cool). He seems to know a few guys at the meet, but not me... So he came out, looking for some runs. The only other car that was worthy for him to run was this Challenger with mods (but unknown). There were a few other cars out there that was down to run but they didn't make nearly as close as the power the 2 new stock cars were making. BUT, one of the guys that knows those guys knew me, and suggested I jumped in this run with them... Nobody knows the power my car is putting out except me, although they do know I have a bigger turbo. They come up to me and ask about my car, I just answer... bigger turbo with supporting mods, estimated power to be around 350hp. Since I was itching to run, I also through out some bs about my car being a lot lighter and with my power, I should put up a good run. They're thinking (slownesss) so they agree.

So where out in the outskirts of town which we happen to have a big 4 lane toll highway to run on that stretches for a good 10+ miles?, in Mexico. =) This is all past midnight, so there was NO cars to be in sight (cars drive on this highway from like 4pm-7pm, people getting off work)

Here's how it went down...

First run:
I'm in the middle, SS on the left, SRT8 on the right. I get to honk since I'm the "underdog," on the 3rd honk, they BOTH get the jump on me, I stick to their rear bumpers, and I MISS 4th. As I got it into gear, they're about 1 1/2 cars in front, and I start to slowly reel them in. By 120 or so, the SS was in front by 1/2 car from me and the SRT8 was 1/2 from me. Not bad.

Second run:
I switch over to the right lane, SRT8 in the middle, SS in the far left (SRT8 honks). 3rd honk they take the jump about 1/2 car, I stick with them. By 120 or so, I pull 3/4 a car on the SS and STILL pulling, but they let off.

Third run, fun run:
Lanes still the same. I decide to brake boost to keep up with their crazy torque jump. 3rd honk, I PULL almost even if not by a bumper or more passed the SS and SRT8, perfect shifts, and I decide to wind it out to around 145-150 or so, by then I pull just about 3-4 cars from the SS.

Cliffs:
I sandbag and win =)

00_Civic_Si

BrokenEM1
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Well my friends were messing around most of the time so ya. The riced out Legend was out of no where. I stopped at a red light and he looked at me and laughed. So I revved my engine and he did the same. Light turned green and I took off and I think he missed 3rd gear cause he slowed down quite a bit.
I HATE missing 3rd gear. I've been doing it a lot lately.. not good.

nicoalex2

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
My kill list.
Note I have a 94 integra auto

1. Guy on a 10 speed bike
2. 4-6 year old on a big wheel
3. 80 year old man on a Rascal

00_Civic_Si

BrokenEM1
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
^ :bluelol:

Just raced a overly cocky d16z6 with yellow headlights (yeah i know :what:)

Said he could beat me, took him to a out of town road, and first race.. he missed second. wtf.
Second race, i beat him by 1 1/2 cars.
3rd race, i beat him by 2, 2 1/2 cars.

He bitched about it to me for about 5-10 mins and then drove off like a girl.

DRISSN

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Instead of a Kill post i'll do a killed by post.
1) Gti
2) Gti
3) 350z
4) Teggy
5) Minivan

=)

Lilredrocket

5+ Year Member
Eh, Nothing worth bragging about :(
1. 2005 VW Bug
2. 2006 VW Passat ( Bad driver )
3. 2002 Mustang ( Another bad driver )

That's about it...

Jersey8

B20: Detroit Muscle!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
02 pontiac bonneville v6
02 chevy impala v6
03 chevy s10 4.3L
98 hatch w/ d16y7
05 scion tc

DRISSN

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i did beat a celica gts the other day! dunno what was done to it but it had an exhaust.
someone can't drive =)