Koni Yellows w/ Eibach pro spring kit

PacNorthWest206

Hey guys how's it going. I've been doing my research on this set up I want to try on my 95 civic coupe. I've read that the Kong yellows are adjustable and that's exactly what t I'm looking for. But my question now is the springs? I'm looking abetting the eibach pro spring kits but I am unsure if the spring rates with match the shocks. Please give me feed back on set up for this set up is for a daily driven civic.

Thank you in advance.

Jeffhondadc5

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
If your going with the koni yellows, I would go with the ground control springs personally.

civexspeedy

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Hey guys how's it going. I've been doing my research on this set up I want to try on my 95 civic coupe. I've read that the Kong yellows are adjustable and that's exactly what t I'm looking for. But my question now is the springs? I'm looking abetting the eibach pro spring kits but I am unsure if the spring rates with match the shocks. Please give me feed back on set up for this set up is for a daily driven civic.

Thank you in advance.
Koni yellows are rebound adjustable. I feel like you might be under the impression that they are height adjustable. They SORTOF are, but probably not in the sense of what you're thinking.

Just about any lowering spring will be fine with the Koni's. The Eibach Pro Kits will be a good match for sure.

So a koni yellow and a ground control spring would be a good set up for a daily driver?
Ground Control doesn't make the springs for their kits, Eibach does. Ground Control makes the adjustable sleeves. Just so you know, the Ground Control kit cost quite a bit more than the EIbach Pro Kit and you need to do a bit more research in choosing spring rates and figuring out what ride height you want.