Konig Blatant Rims

JDM James

Ominous
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I just got my Konig installed this week and they are wrapped with Yokohama's. I hope to lower the car very soon because its sitting rather high. Should I put on springs, coilovers, or something else? thanx

BioHazard the Reaper

PHACM 1B
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
hehe why do you people use bmp??? make a nice sized jpg....like 640x480....those little bmp suck lol, but from what i saw tehy look aight, not a big fan of chrome thoe....

JDM James

Ominous
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
They are chrome, I believe they are the opal finish. If you want to see a picture of the wheel itself go to www.konigwheels.com

How do i insert a picture into the forum that way people dont have to download it? thanx

caddy

I found Waldo
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Yeah I love that black opal

Je

the white hatch
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
those are aight, but i cant talk i got stock rims

JDM James

Ominous
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I can understand when you say that you cant talk cuz you have stock wheels. When i first got my car the biggest thing i disliked was the wheels, i felt they took away from the car!

Je

the white hatch
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by Ominous Civic X
I can understand when you say that you cant talk cuz you have stock wheels. When i first got my car the biggest thing i disliked was the wheels, i felt they took away from the car!
Yeah i hate my stock 13's hahhhahaha, they suck. I dont have da money right now to buy rims so i think ill just go to da junk yard and get some steelies

Shiznit

Stickin it to the Man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
dont go to a junk yard to get steelies. go to a tire shop and get steelies. if you go to a junk yard your going to get a tire thats all messed up and might cause you to crash.

Je

the white hatch
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i have tires, wont those work?

Shiznit

Stickin it to the Man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
i dunno. i just wouldnt trust the steely part of it

Je

the white hatch
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Well i think it would be a hell of alot cheaper

Shiznit

Stickin it to the Man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
hella more dangerous too. if i were you id keep the rims you have now and not worry about steelies. your going for rice. black steelies are not better than rims imo.

Je

the white hatch
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Ya but my rims are wack, if i could post some damn pics i think people would agree with me

Ominous G2

ClubIntegra.com
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
That pic sucks. I saw those beasts they look good. The only thing bad is the 4 x 4 stance, but we can fix that. The 205/40/17s look pretty hot too.