ksport coilover opinions

nurevEKcivic00

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
im gettin ksport coilovers for my EK and im just curious how everyone likes them. im looking to lower it like an inch or 2 and i want a stiffer ride + alot better handling. let me know what u guys think of this company and if you have them installed on your car let me know how the ride is. i dont know what this means>>> Spring rate: 10kg/560 (F) & 6kg/336 (R) cus im just getting into suspension so let me know your thoughts and opinions/stories.

hkt03

shootin' sparks on i290..
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
i've had them installed on my coupe for about a month.. i love them! the OTS spring rates are a bit stiff for city driving but its nothing unbearable once you get the dampening just right.

let me suggest you contact bodykitsnw for a set.. he can hook you up with a custom spring rate set to match your needs.. lmk, i'll get you his number!

AMR Engineering

5+ Year Member
hkt03 said:
i've had them installed on my coupe for about a month.. i love them! the OTS spring rates are a bit stiff for city driving but its nothing unbearable once you get the dampening just right.

let me suggest you contact bodykitsnw for a set.. he can hook you up with a custom spring rate set to match your needs.. lmk, i'll get you his number!
HKT03 is my customer. Bodykits NW is my company, but I no longer run it. The new General Manager is Curran Black. He can help you at info@bodykitsnw.com or you can PM me on here with any questions you may have.

stealthy

4 Doors For More Whores
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ive got em, and i like em

nurevEKcivic00

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i was thinking on going with tein just because of the name but ksprt look amazing, cost less and seem to have people liking them alot. plus im gonna need new shocks anyway so y not replace em while they are on their way out anyway, thank for the help guys and to amr engineering, i dont know anything about spring rates and whats comfortable and whats not so i would need help. if anyone wants to help, i want somthing a little stiffer then stock ride but not SO stiff that u feel every nook and cranny in the road but if i had to deal with it i probibly would if the handling made up for it

hkt03

shootin' sparks on i290..
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
AMR Engineering said:
HKT03 is my customer. Bodykits NW is my company, but I no longer run it. The new General Manager is Curran Black. He can help you at info@bodykitsnw.com or you can PM me on here with any questions you may have.
i sent you PM :thumbs up