Kwiks 93 Coupe slow build

kwiks93

I might be helping on the progress if he doesn't mind a noob learning a bit.
You know I dont mind you getting in the way ohhh I mean helping lmao.
@emerican tatts look pretty good,, there are alot missing from my page because I just haven't had the time to keep it updated with the move. Luckily I already have appointments when we hit Florida.

kwiks93

Sounds like you've got big things planned for this little gem. I'm not crazy about the wheels. Nice start nonetheless. Can't wait to watch the progress.
I am sure by the time I am done it will have different wheels, but they are alot better than pizza cutters and hub caps.lol I would love to find an old set of Racing Hart C5's with rivots. They may be old school but they are still sick as hell.

emerican

Registered VIP
Glad you got appoinments lined up man thats always a good thing and looking forawrd to updates on that page your work looks real good

kwiks93

Glad you got appoinments lined up man thats always a good thing and looking forawrd to updates on that page your work looks real good
Thanks man, I really appreciate the positive feedback. My goal is to open the studio and donate the profits to Autism speaks. I have a son and step son that are both autistic. So I guess that will be my way of giving back and helping other families understand the condition. I already donate my DJ services to fund raisers for not only Autism but to animal rescues and clinics. So the art will still be there but also helping a great cause.

kwiks93

Thats really cool man im glad there are people like you in the world
Thanks again,, I just try to do what's right, sometimes better than other times. Next time you visit the page if you don't mind "like" it and you will get all the updates. I have a few appointments to finish up here then we are on the way. So hopefully I get them posted before we leave.

RoidBear

UrbanSleepers
Registered VIP
I like how your car has turned out so far! and I like the sound of a boosted Automatic! I'm subscribing to this one. I know what it feels like to start from the bottom with your car because I didn't get car in too great of a condition either, but it's running strong now. Good luck with the build!

kwiks93

I like how your car has turned out so far! and I like the sound of a boosted Automatic! I'm subscribing to this one. I know what it feels like to start from the bottom with your car because I didn't get car in too great of a condition either, but it's running strong now. Good luck with the build!
Thanks I appreciate it, she is running strong now. Have already had some victims go down in dust,lol. If they could just get it through their head that it could be a sleeper next to them.

kwiks93

Little update, I replaced the a/c pressure relief valve and charged the system today. It is cooling at 54 degrees at the vents and hopefully no issues. Also repaired all solder joints on the heater control panel so now all lights and buttons work correctly.

dj_hallucn8

"to punish and enslave"
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Little update, I replaced the a/c pressure relief valve and charged the system today. It is cooling at 54 degrees at the vents and hopefully no issues. Also repaired all solder joints on the heater control panel so now all lights and buttons work correctly.
Nice, I need my ac checked to see if it needs freon, the summers get hot here & it takes a while to cool the car but it's also black & I'm sure that doesn't help, lol.

kwiks93

Nice, I need my ac checked to see if it needs freon, the summers get hot here & it takes a while to cool the car but it's also black & I'm sure that doesn't help, lol.
Well I guess we will have to look at it when I get down there in a about 11 days.

kwiks93

Well replaced the thermostat housing gasket and pressure cleaned the engine bay. I think it is finally clean from the old engine blowing up. I think it turned out great.
[/URL][/IMG]
[/URL][/IMG]

RoidBear

UrbanSleepers
Registered VIP
Thanks I appreciate it, she is running strong now. Have already had some victims go down in dust,lol. If they could just get it through their head that it could be a sleeper next to them.
My friends and I actually made began a car club...we call ourselves UrbanSleepers. haha

dj_hallucn8

"to punish and enslave"
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I will clean mine again with that Gunk stuff & see how mine turn out, if not better that painting the bay will be needed.