Kwiks 93 Coupe slow build

kwiks93

My friends and I actually made began a car club...we call ourselves UrbanSleepers. haha
The one club I have had for years and still have the rights on is Dangerous Toyz. Haven't done anything with it for awhile but who knows it may reappear. Oh on side note 1 Neuspeed lowered Jetta and 1 Mazda 6 got dusted today. Sorry guys but you started it lmao

RoidBear

UrbanSleepers
Registered VIP
The one club I have had for years and still have the rights on is Dangerous Toyz. Haven't done anything with it for awhile but who knows it may reappear. Oh on side note 1 Neuspeed lowered Jetta and 1 Mazda 6 got dusted today. Sorry guys but you started it lmao
It may be time for Dangerous Toyz to be resurrected! lol

kwiks93

It may be time for Dangerous Toyz to be resurrected! lol
Been thinking about it, may just have to consider it a little more our move. In it's prime we had over 800 cars in 9 states. So we were pretty big and really had no drama issues. We closed it down because there was a few off us that had some family members going through cancer treatments and the club suffered. We were also sponsored and endorced by D.A.R.E. which we thought was a huge deal.

kwiks93

Little update, replaced the typical broken clips on the door/post molding so its not flopping around. Went junkyard shopping today and only came out with the clips and some odd and end bolts and plastic fasteners. Almost had a JDM front lip but when I flipped it up it was killed, damn it. Anyway packing all weekend and then the trip south so talk to everyone soon.

dj_hallucn8

"to punish and enslave"
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
When you get here we will go junkyard treasure hunting, lots of places to go. Too bad about the bumper, but the other stuff you got is needed, I have collected fuses, bolts, screws, clips, ELD's, light bulbs you name it, never know when you will need something.

emerican

Registered VIP
Im jelous every junkyeard around me civics dont last 2 days before they are stripped down to nothing.

dj_hallucn8

"to punish and enslave"
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Same here but a few out of the way places have parts longer plus they post on craigslist.

kwiks93

When you get here we will go junkyard treasure hunting, lots of places to go. Too bad about the bumper, but the other stuff you got is needed, I have collected fuses, bolts, screws, clips, ELD's, light bulbs you name it, never know when you will need something.
Definately will have to make a day of JY hopping. Can always collect a few extra parts and also need to pull an auto trans to start making it nasty. Also with having the extra trans it gives me time to fab up some much needed reinforced components. Side note truck is about 3/4 loaded and getting ready to get the hell out of dodge,lol

emerican

Registered VIP
Thats the one thing you can always find is a/t cause people always swap to 5 speeds around here so you should have your pick wheen you get down there if florida is anything like GA lol

kwiks93

Will take a few auto's off of anyone on here if they are decent. No sense in just chucking them out in the yard after they swap to a 5-speed. So if you have an auto laying around and it needs a home I will shelter it from the cold, lol

dj_hallucn8

"to punish and enslave"
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Oh just you wait, his car will be beast when he is done, auto sleeper FTW!

kwiks93

Thanks for having faith in the old girl and/or my mechanical ability. BTW we made it safe to sunny Florida without any problems and she got 37+mpg. The wife even scored a kill when she was driving her and I about wrecked the moving truck laughing at her.

dj_hallucn8

"to punish and enslave"
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Nice, glad your here & safe, need to get settled so we can hang out & also let the wives meet.

kwiks93

Yeah E and DJ, when I ask her about it she said "That little punk should have left his mommy's mustang at home instead of riding my bumper"!!!! I still crack up because that was the first time she actually got on the throttle hard in the coupe. She also keeps asking me "Ok tell me the truth WTF did you do to this Honda"??? To think the build has just begun,,,,,,,

dj_hallucn8

"to punish and enslave"
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Thats so funny lol i would crack up anytime she said either one of those
My wife bitches at anyone who doesn't drive like she does, the CRV gets driven like a race car daily by her & when someone drives slow in the fast lane she will flash the lights or honk the horn for them to get out of the way while cursing at them, I love her.