LA Roll Call!!!!!!!!

100Percen%

The Random One
5+ Year Member
It seems like noboby in Louisiana is eager to rep this state. So I wanna get all the people on this forum that bother to check out the SouthCentral section to represent where you're from. All the way from my home town Shreveport at the top of the boot to New Orleans at the bottom EVERYBODY rep your Louisiana city and let's get us put on the map. It seems to me like this forum is run by Cali. Nothing personal agaist Cali, but you guys can have SoCalCivic.com. Let Louisiana show it's face and never disappear in ClubCivic.com!!

the usual format applies; example:

Name: the evil Ben
Ride: 94 Civic DX Coupe/EJ2
Engine: D15B7

and if you can, post a pic. let's say the limit should be 2, but no more than 3. and try to keep it around 1024x768 especially if you have multiple pics, and a caption if you want. also pics with you in them are good too:

soon to rise from the ashes-

Ok people LET'S GET THIS BALL ROLLING!!!!!!!!!!!

Kaotic_Zeus

Most hated man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Man what happened, to that.

100Percen%

The Random One
5+ Year Member
come on people. bump for goodness sake.

myinca

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
so far this summer la threads have been dead.....was a meet in the works but havent head from any one...keep checkin in under dirty south meet 3.0....that will be the next meet

dp_yz713

im slow
5+ Year Member
like russ said, everything is dead in LA. gl on getting anyone together because i tried and gave up

100Percen%

The Random One
5+ Year Member
even if it doesn't work it would be better if instead of posting about how dead the LA section is someone would actually post their ride. so far 2 people from LA and zero rides accept me. Actually though I did give up. Just saw the thread and decided to be random.

100Percen%

The Random One
5+ Year Member
I don't know. It's the weekend right before the DFW meet. That's alot of gas to go to both on consecutive weekends. If I go to DS 3.0 I gotta turn right back around when it's over, but if I go to DFW I can stay with my sister in Dallas for the weekend.

dp_yz713

im slow
5+ Year Member
ahh thats a hard choice. the guys from DS 3 are pretty cool. hopefully we will have more than 7 cars though lol

100Percen%

The Random One
5+ Year Member
King Bob even went so far as to tell me not to "hold my breath on this meet happening". i don't wanna drive all the way to Biloxi if it's gonna be lame. especially if i get there and no one shows up. :(

dp_yz713

im slow
5+ Year Member
yah i was a little upset on the last one. thought there was gonna be some more ppl and some hella nice cars, cars were good and ppl were great, just expected more i guess

100Percen%

The Random One
5+ Year Member
well i'm coming all the way from baton rouge. then again, difference between you and me is i have somewhere to say for the night when i get there >`