lambo doors

terceltyler

The Silver Bullet
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
any 1 want lambo doors on a eg hatch or almost any civic and teg? www.decah.net this is a hardcore site. will this kit create extra weight?

Holly Golightly

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
personally i don't like these types of conversions unless it's on a straight up show car. but reading through the site it looks like the only mod there is to the car is a pivitol thing for the door and some rewiring. so probably the only extra weight would be from the hardware itself is what i'm guessing

panuwat

Lost Honda
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i think they would look nice.. the only discomfort is not being able to use those little slots under the door handle to hold stuff.. =) .. way too expensive for me though

terceltyler

The Silver Bullet
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yea those slots u put stuff in there and it wud come sliddin out

Je

the white hatch
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
dude lambo door = waste of money

Linguistics

Live Manikins
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yeah, its a lot of money that you could spend under the hood otherwise...but if you wanna turn heads everytime you get in/out of your car, lambo doors do the job. but im personally i wouldnt wanna turn heads unless the exterior has had a good deal of show parts to look at. no point on gettin it on a stock/jdm ride, kinda doesnt match right

STD570

4DR FO SHO
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
how are u going to put lambo doors on a 4dr? does all 4 drs go lambo style, wouldnt that be weird. And no suicide on the back doors either! haha GOTCHA!