Latest Topics vs. Unanswered Topics

cgpEJ6

noob
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
On the front page would it be possible to have the Latest Topics side bar listed above Unanswered Topics? I don't know about everyone else but when I log on the site I generally look at the Latest Topics first and tend to comment on those threads. The Unanswered Topics side bar (which I believe is relatively new) pushes Latest Topics below the fold. Not a big deal but a suggestion that I think would be an improvement. Thoughts?

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
I think the point is to get you to check out the unanswered topics first

emerican

Registered VIP
^ this
it is first so that topics that havent had any posts meaning people that have problems and question that havent been answered at all ,can get some exposure so people that may be able to help them will be able to see it where as they may not have before.

cgpEJ6

noob
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Yes, I know that's the point. I'm just saying that I like it better the other way. If others like it this way that's fine, it doesn't have to change, just a suggestion. I noticed at first that closed threads like spam kept getting stuck in there but it seems like that's resolved now.

emerican

Registered VIP
yeah it had a few kinks that got worked out, but i belive its gonna stay as it is for right now just because its actually being pretty effective at getting topics and questions answered,

cgpEJ6

noob
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I just noticed that this has been changed. =)

See… I was right, j/k.