leaking oil, burning oil?

vtec95civicsi

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
alright my problem is that either my turbo is buring oil or straight leaking somewhere. any ideas. basical if i let my car idal for a while it will leak oil from around the turbo and also there is a little oil in the charge pipes. what does that mean. and also the shop where i had my car tuned said the drain line was wrong. cause its not steal breaded. its a rubber type hose but really strong not sure what it exactly is. but all i s do know is that oil is goin somewhere. i drove about a thousand miles back home and it burnt about 2 quarts within that time. also it doenst leak like crazy on the ground just a little bit so its not like spraying out all over the gound. but it is on my block a lil bit. help me someone haha

boosted to 26ps

#1 wrecker builder
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
lol...my oil return line isnt steel braided.....its a napa crafted hydrolic hose...lol. f**kin thing works excellent tho
but take your inducer and exducer piping off and look inside the compressor shell....if oil is present there, then you have a bad seal and its blowing oil pass this seal.....that would be a good reason y you have oil in the charge piping

vtec95civicsi

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
alright thanks guys. also i think a lil is comin from the gasket from the pan but nothin big there just might be a loose bolt but il def check out what you guys said.