Leather Interior in 6th Gen

IceManCivic

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Is is true that I am hearing, that a leather interior is avalible for the 6gen ??? If so I would REALLY want one =)

anekin007

Unregistered User
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
not available in the US.. not sure about other countries.

burntaxis

burnt axis
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
You can swap in 94-00 Integra seats, but no OEM Civic leather that I know of.

01S2K

VTEC Worshipper
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I heard a couple of Honda Dealerships were doing it as a Dealer installed option. All they were doing was getting the stock seats redone in leather though.

You could do that.

rollinj86

Hit the vtec
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I had some leather gsr seats in my 6th gen civic they worked fine although the back seats done lock on a coupe.

Beelzebubba

SubGenius Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
2KSIR said:
I heard a couple of Honda Dealerships were doing it as a Dealer installed option. All they were doing was getting the stock seats redone in leather though.

You could do that.

AutoNation was doing that. It was like a $900.00 option and they wanted your car for a week. And the sample felt crappy.

I would go get some teggy seats and take them to a good upholstery shop if they aren't already leather.

IceManCivic

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
So do the rear seats of the 94-00 Integra GSR not fit the hatchback 6gen Civic ??? (A bit confused =) )

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
acura EL seats :ok:

Zak8022

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
wtf are you guys talking about... 6th gen civics had a leather option. granted almost no one got it.. but a friend of mine had a 97 ex coupe w/ leather. its one of those quasi-rare 6th gen options like 4 wheel disc brakes.

teggy leather seats > civic leather any day of the week. teggy seats in general have a better position and feel to them.

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Azoodica said:
any pics?

notice the side mirror defroster button on the top left corner of the power mirror adjustor

P0gKai

B20VTEC
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I like the TSX or TL (dont remember) back leather seats for the 6th gen that anfrey posted a while ago

anekin007

Unregistered User
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Zak8022 said:
wtf are you guys talking about... 6th gen civics had a leather option. granted almost no one got it.. but a friend of mine had a 97 ex coupe w/ leather. its one of those quasi-rare 6th gen options like 4 wheel disc brakes.

teggy leather seats > civic leather any day of the week. teggy seats in general have a better position and feel to them.
6th gens in the US never came with options. the ones that had leather, the dealer had them done at a local upholstery. every person that claims to have oem leather dont even look the same. every picture and every seat i seen dont look the same or even use the same material.