Legislators aim to snuff out penalties for pot use

obracer12

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I don't know how it is in other provinces but possession is basically de-criminalized in BC unless it looks like you are trafficking or intent to distribute.
he's got a valid point, in montreal if your caught with anything less then a lb your scott free

DirtyD

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
^^^ :lol: That's not true.

ej8eli

EJ8Squad member: #422
5+ Year Member
I hope this s**t passes, bud is a harmless drug where 90% (that may be a little generous) of the people that do it just to relax after work. Just like having a beer. It's a harmless thing, in my opinion.

jmr828

5+ Year Member
hell yeah, you never hear about people getting stoned and going home and beating their wives,or people getting high and driving into oncoming traffic, or die from too much, unless you could afford it hahaha but you'd pass out on the couch first

bizoneoeh

Ex-Gang Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
African Americans drink grape kool-aid.

Jimmy2times

White, middle-class
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
...and apparently they have some sort of innate dependency on pot that makes these potential (however, highly improbable) legislations unfair. :roll:

bizoneoeh

Ex-Gang Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
...and apparently they have some sort of innate dependency on pot that makes these potential (however, highly improbable) legislations unfair. :roll:
huh? :???: it just seems to me that you're butt hurt over what someone said on the net. :oops: I don't even care enough look back to see who said what. it's just funny. :lol:

logicalpsycho12

5+ Year Member
You can definatly tell from the look of a person if they smoke or not, but i cant pick out a drinker. They do have a good point with the use vs. abuse thing, like alchohol . Dont get me wrong i think that our goverment could profit in great amounts over this if it was greatly taxed and they made distribution and cultivation illegal (like tobacco) Hmmmm.....MJ cigaretts

Mr. Jollypants

Mr. f**king Jollypants
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
You can definatly tell from the look of a person if they smoke or not, but i cant pick out a drinker. They do have a good point with the use vs. abuse thing, like alchohol . Dont get me wrong i think that our goverment could profit in great amounts over this if it was greatly taxed and they made distribution and cultivation illegal (like tobacco) Hmmmm.....MJ cigaretts
No you can't tell if someone smokes from the way they look, you little f**king retard. If you can, then please, by all means, tell me one thing that EVERYONE that smokes weed wear.. Don't worry, I'll wait.

dank24

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I know people who are very very wealthy and smart who smoke. There is no way to tell of someone smokes or not. By looks.

bizoneoeh

Ex-Gang Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
well then, definitely tell me which one of these people burns....... and I'm sure the one that does toke knows how to correctly spell DEFINITELY. :lol:

Out of these people, which one tokes up?

These are all friends of mine and one of the ladies is one of my ex-b***h's. :naughty: what a lucky gal....

Jersey8

B20: Detroit Muscle!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Allen St. Pierre, spokesman for the National Organization for the Reform of Marijuana Laws (NORML), likened Frank's proposal -- co-sponsored by Rep. Ron Paul, R-Texas -- to current laws dealing with alcohol consumption. Alcohol use is permitted, and the government focuses its law enforcement efforts on those who abuse alcohol or drive under its influence, he said.
this is an awesome point.

logicalpsycho12

5+ Year Member
you guys are definatly taking this topic way over the edge and im not sayin you can pick out ALL smokers but you can pick out a majority of them

slowhatch

torque?
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
well then, definitely tell me which one of these people burns....... and I'm sure the one that does toke knows how to correctly spell DEFINITELY. :lol:

Out of these people, which one tokes up?

Oh oh! Number 3!

I noticed that people think that other people that act stupid or are stupid smoke.

Civic11

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I can easily tell people who smoke pot. They are all lazy as f**k and they all have that same stupid annoying laugh...:word: