let myself introduce... myself...

Cynical 1

just wanted to post a "hello" to all...

i may be new to the board, but i'm an old honda fan...

been doing this stuff for 10+ years, and have owned 4 hatchbacks, including my newest purchase a few days ago - my 95 dx hatch.

i've owned 2 phantom grey hatches - a 93 and my beloved and missed 92 - the car i wish i hadn't sold...

the 92, circa 2000 - 2001 ish... i was the first guy in my hometown to have a b-series swapped honda.

b18c1 from a integra gsr.

and my new 95 dx. big plans in the future, but 1st is removing it from 4x4 mode...

i'm looking for a reasonably priced coilover setup - ground controls and illuminas would be great... lmk...

anyway... hello again...

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
welcome..

Cynical 1

sorry it was in the wrong place...

thanks for the welcomes.

yeah, i'm going to be lowering it very soon... only put the rims on because i had 2 bent rims that came with the car... but hey kinda look ok on the car???

hooked_on4

RegularFlush
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
welcome mang!

BTW proper quote is "Allow myself to introduce...........myself" haha

Any plans of ridding the sportcracks?

Cynical 1

no plans on getting rid of the rims. they are actually off of my track vw scirocco...

why? do they look that bad on this car? or good?

s_crowley 17

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Welcome to the site.

I like the color of your old car, looks like the paint was very mint..

Alot of people like Function&Form coilovers; Cheap/good quality. Just lettin ya know

Cynical 1

paint was iffy at first - was very oxidized and white...

buffed twice and waxed twice sure helps... ;)

i actually purchased a set of the tokico illumina r coilover sets. got a helluva deal on them.
i've had good luck with illuminas and ground controls in the past, but we'll see how tokico's own coilover setup works...