Licence Plate Relocator

Rex_89

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Does anyone have any pics of the cusco Licence plate relocator, or any pics of front licence plates that have been relocated?

ventturei26

Capt. Fuse
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
look for the last rotm
the hatch of doom- he has one

Melt

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
oh come on its a $10 fix it ticket ... ive gotten 4 of em so far. I seriously cant believe how much money people spend on these damn things it doesnt even look good to have the plate off to one side.

Rex_89

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Your right, it is only a 10 fix it ticket. But its also "probable cause" to pull you over. Then they can harrass you about other things. If I do put my licence plate back on, they wont have any reason to pull me over.

Melt

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
no front lisence plate is NOT probale cause .... if they pull you over thats all they can talk about if they say its the reason they pulled you over.

Ive never even been rolled SOLEY for that except for the last one i got, all the other times i got pulled over for something else then the cop decided to write me up for that also or there was the time my friend was doin 80 in my car and the cop offered to write me for no front instead of him for speeding.

Rex_89

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Yeah well my girl was involved in an accident and when I was trying to pleed our case, he told me if i dont be quite and go back to my car he was going to give me a ticket for no front licence plate. If a cop wants to, he can be a d**k and use it to his advantage. I have 3 uncles who are cops, one was a US marshall and he was just telling me about how cops will look for no front licence plate just as the reason to pull you over, and then they will look for other things wrong with your car. Anyways, its just less stress to worry about.

And whats rotm?

Melt

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
aight then

rotm = ride of the month, little contest they do on here.

ventturei26

Capt. Fuse
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
a cop does have probable casue to pull ya over, if a cop wants to he will. and then if u have any sort of aftermarket looking car (even if ur civic has a oem tach, rims, chrome exhuast tip, non oem deck, all to mufflers and stand out colors and lowering system)

a front liscence plate is really just an excuse to pull ya over for more, so it is probble casue

now, if u have a fropnt liscense plate and they pull ya over, u can sue that cop for harassment. its just safer with a front liscense plate. plus i think a front to the side but not over the side vents is a decent look.

2slo4u

wait4me
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
my car with the plate relocator

postal21

vroom vroom
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I gave in and put a front liscense plate back on my car cuz i got pulled overe again for it... sigh.

Rex_89

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
2slo4u your car looks pretty clean. I like the licence plate where you have it. Too bad it covers the intercooler, but its all good. So where do you think I should put mine on my crx?

2slo4u

wait4me
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i would say put it in the same location as mine..kinda like ur sig =)

Rex_89

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Yeah I think thats the best spot for it. I was just wondering if anyone knew anywhere else to put it. But thats probably where I'll end up putting it. Thanks....

krazyblonde

Banned
they sell the kits to do that on ebay... if you wanna know... im glad i live in florida dont gotta worry about havin a tag on the front...

krazyblonde

Banned
i think if you dont need a tag on the front then dont put one on there... even if you are goin all "jdm" it is a waste unless you are in a state where its required... and i dont see how they can give a ticket for it being off to one side anyways people down here especially trucks have their tags all over the place on their back ends... but then again some cops are asses

Rex_89

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Yeah well I live in Cali and we have to have front licence plates. Cali is probably the most strick state there is.!!!!

Melt

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
meh in south dakota its a class 2 misdemenor to have windows tinted darker than the legal limit ... now thats strict.

T!mmy

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Melt said:
no front lisence plate is NOT probale cause .... if they pull you over thats all they can talk about if they say its the reason they pulled you over.

Ive never even been rolled SOLEY for that except for the last one i got, all the other times i got pulled over for something else then the cop decided to write me up for that also or there was the time my friend was doin 80 in my car and the cop offered to write me for no front instead of him for speeding.
so I can be smoking out a car with weed, get pulled over for my front plate, have smoke billowing out of the car windows when he approaches me, and not worry about getting in trouble for weed? lol

if you are doing anything illegal at any point and time and they see it...if they want to get you, they will

Rex_89

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Yeah, even if the cops are being illegal, they can still do it, because the chances of someone knowing what they are doing is illegal, and getting a lawyer to try and fight them, is probably pretty slim. Cops can pretty much do what they want.

T!mmy

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Rex_89 said:
Yeah, even if the cops are being illegal, they can still do it, because the chances of someone knowing what they are doing is illegal, and getting a lawyer to try and fight them, is probably pretty slim. Cops can pretty much do what they want.
yeah i'd have to say that just about anyone who makes a comment about cops can only do what they pull you over for...well they CLEARLY have never seen cops lol...that s**t happens all the time on there.