Light bulb sizes

Mr. EeeKaY

Does ur mom know ur gay?
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Hey Wassup. well I didn't find any threads about this issue. I did a little research and found the light bulb sizes for the 5th gen civic, the 98 civic sedan, and the 01' civic coupe. I'll post them in the next posts. I found the light sizes here at Sylvania's website

But I wanted to know what bulb size is for the front of my 93 front turn signals. On the guide it says my front are size 3496. But from reading around on ebay, they say the 1157 size will fit., while other people say it won't. I was wondering if any of you guys could help me out wit the size for my front signals. I know that the 2057, brake light bulb, will fit also.

And for the brake lights, I wanted to know how to make my outer brake lights go on ONLY when pressed, and the inner lights come on only when the headlights are turned on like the hatch's. Could anyone let me know? Or if there's bulbs that the hatch has that I can buy.

thanks

Mr. EeeKaY

Does ur mom know ur gay?
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
1993 Civic (Not sure if hatch's differ, I got this from the site)

Headlight: 9003 / H4

Parking Light: 3496

Front Turn Signal: 3496 (2057 from rear fits.. i tried)

Rear Turn Signal: 1156

Tail/Stop light: 2057

High Mount Stop Light: 1156

License Plate: 168

Reverse Light: 1156

Front Sidemarker: 3496

Rear Sidemarker: 168

Dome Light: DE3175

Step/Courtesy Light: DE3021

Trunk/Cargo Light: DE3021

Instrument/General: 74

Mr. EeeKaY

Does ur mom know ur gay?
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
1998 Civic Sedan

Parking Light: 3496

Front Turn Signal: 3496

Rear Turn Signal: 7440

Tail/Stop light: 7443

High Mount Stop Light: 7440

Reverse Light: 7440

Cornering: 7440

Front Sidemarker: 3496

Rear Sidemarker: 7443

Dome Light: DE3175

Trunk/Cargo Light: DE3021

Instrument-General: 194

Mr. EeeKaY

Does ur mom know ur gay?
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
2001 Civic

Parking Light: 168

Front Turn Signal: 7443

Rear Turn Signal: 7440

Tail/Stop light: 168 & 7443

High Mount Stop Light: 7440

Reverse Light: 7440

Cornering: 7440

Front Sidemarker: 7443

Rear Sidemarker: 7443

Map Light: 168 & DE3022

Dome Light: DE3175 & DE3022

Trunk/Cargo Light: 168

steve98ex

say no to rotas
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
i had clear 3496's in my front turn signals, when i cleared my headlights I had to replace them with orange 1157, they fit for me

Mr. EeeKaY

Does ur mom know ur gay?
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by steve98ex
i had clear 3496's in my front turn signals, when i cleared my headlights I had to replace them with orange 1157, they fit for me
Aight. Thanks. I wanna get those yellowish bulbs that lexus's have for their fog lights or turn signals for my turn signals. front and back. At least I know the 1157 will fit now. = ) Right? lol. cuz you got a 98 and i got a 93

steve98ex

say no to rotas
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
well the metal part is the same size, the glass part on the 1157 is a little bit different shape, i don't think you'll have a prob

Mr. EeeKaY

Does ur mom know ur gay?
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
lol ok thanks again. now does anyone know about the brake light thing?

mahredcivic

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
any body know how to make my turn signals on my 1993 civic ex blink faster??? Also, where can i find the turn signal fuse for my car??? I checked under the dash and under the hood, but none of the labels say turn signal on em....is it labeled as something else besides turn signal??? Pls let me know.....Thanks!!!!!

lilvi3tboix1

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
wher can i get size 74 bulb at? my cluster bulb is kinda dim right now..i want it brighter

Mr. EeeKaY

Does ur mom know ur gay?
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
not too sure about that... just gotta look around... but does anyone know how to make the coupe's brake lights/tail lamps light up like the hatch?

Mr. EeeKaY

Does ur mom know ur gay?
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by mahredcivic
any body know how to make my turn signals on my 1993 civic ex blink faster??? Also, where can i find the turn signal fuse for my car??? I checked under the dash and under the hood, but none of the labels say turn signal on em....is it labeled as something else besides turn signal??? Pls let me know.....Thanks!!!!!
all i know is that, 1... you could do it yourself... but unless u know what you're doing.... don't. 2. Buy that kit thing that you hook up to the wiring. That'll work. Or if you want, you can disconnect either your front or rear turn signals.. and have hyper blinkers on the rear or front. = )