Little Black Hatch Build

what 1/4 time do you think this hatch did?

• Total voters

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Right on. Im in Grand Junction. I bought my Dodge at Sterling auto in Parker.

Autoteck21

Si/Sir
Yup i know, its been some time now but we bullsh*ted quit a bit about your mazda b truck i think is what it was? but any way, i have been messing around a bit with different fuel mix's and monitoring cyl. temp, A/F ratio, knock and of course hp to torque gains. wanting to know what everyone else has done and if its worth it!

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Yup i know, its been some time now but we bullsh*ted quit a bit about your mazda b truck i think is what it was? but any way, i have been messing around a bit with different fuel mix's and monitoring cyl. temp, A/F ratio, knock and of course hp to torque gains. wanting to know what everyone else has done and if its worth it!
Oh word. I thought u were new on here. My bad

Autoteck21

Si/Sir
No its an old runway strip that we grooved and surfaced we bring our equiment and set up our own tree every time, we can run the clock or do heads up hell now that mazda homie got done setting up our new pick ups we can even do indaviduel lane starting times or green light times if you would! Its nice cause you don't have the track officels up your ace every time you want to change it up a bit down side is we have to maintain the lanes our selfs and thank what ever/who ever there's been no wrecks yet but if there was its a long ways to go for any medical help, but we try to play it cool and don't let the group get to big as not to let things get out of hand and. NOT to get known for being out there cause you know how the "great" boys in blue like to crash on anything true!

OGstackadolla

TEAM LIGHTSPEED RACING
Registered VIP
Lol, then you can't really claim you went 10.8. It sounds like you guys have a decent setup going on for your area, but you can't time yourself like that. I would think that's a mid/high 11 second setup; I know your car won't 60 well on street tires

Autoteck21

Si/Sir
Either way be it on street tires or rota's its still not going to have a good 60', i mean dam i know just as the next guy its a b16a on 81mm with a semi OE ys1! now don't get me wrong the b16a motor with a couple G's inside can be a respected motor! hell first day out with my motor at an OE stand point and 8psi from a garrett 60. with stage 3 blade danced on a decently modded z28 putting down double the numbers i was and just to really mix things up i had to pulse my throttle so i didnt run into limp mode from fuel cut being map sensor was still mounted to my intake with no way to bleed off boost pressure.

Autoteck21

Si/Sir
oh sorry my bad i was replying to a text about trade offer for rottas at the time! meant nitto slicks, thanks for catching that!

Autoteck21

Si/Sir
Transmission is now done! rebuilt diff with new spider gears & bearings. LS 5th gear and 3rd with new synchros. shifts sweet and the longer 3rd-5th ain't to bad either.