Living in Australia?

Toms98civ

Insomnia
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Well I live in Nor Cal right now, but I've been thinking a lot and me and my buddy were thinking of moving to Australia. Were not sure though so If you peeps that live there could give some feed back on living there that would be great, like does it suck, is it cool, boring, fun etc... Thanks

islander27

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
kool Australia....heard some good stuff about that place

DredwerkZ

Irish Devil
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
That has been a long standing dream of mine also...I know a lot of people who have visited and they say that the place to be is Queensland / Gold Cost...the only place on earth better is Rio...

CAT_SPEW

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I live in Brisbane, which is about 45 minutes from the Gold Coast. I have never been to the US so I don't know what it's like over their, but over here I LOVE IT!!!
Gold Coast i pretty sweet like your friend said, lots of beach/night action if you know where to find it. The modified car scene over here is pretty good to, nowhere near as big as yours but.

Umm if you like the sun than this is the place to be lol, for me life ain't very boring at all. You just have to move somwhere in or close to a city, unless you are looking for peace and quiet then you would go out bush somwhere.

I hear Sydney is pretty good to, only been there once. But compared to Bris it is alot more expensive etc.

Feel free to ask any more questions =)

Toms98civ

Insomnia
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yeah my buddy went down there and he loved it also, but he said if you go in the city you have to dress nice or else you get looked down apon? So then we were talking and now we might move there.

apearoner

Alcoholic
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Where in Aus would you move to. Im from Melbourne and love it here. Only other places id live would be Brisbane/GoldCoast, Sydney or Perth.

Toms98civ

Insomnia
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Don't know what place in AUS yet, but were down to take a trip to figure that out.

CAT_SPEW

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Most people in the city are usualy rich so have nice clothes etc. But they don't really look down upon you from my experiences.
If your looking to move here,a dn don't know where to go. I can't really comment on any oher palces then where I live. But if it were me I'd go either Gold Coast, Brisbane, Sydney or Melbourne.

Itachi

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
If you wanna live in a quiet city come to Adelaide =) hehe it's boring down here because there's nothing to see or do. Maybe live in Sydney or Melbourne where there are more people.

knifeman

down-under boy
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
....it sucks here

naw kiddn its pretty fun hot weather, hot girls, hot action......wat more can i say...we have football "proper football" not bloody gridiron or wateva

knifeman

down-under boy
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
btw yeh im in brisbane, i'd say either here goldcoast are best spots,,,,,sydney or melbourne are to populated and cold.....

Civ_97

Ricer 4 Life
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
hey dude im from the sunshine coast which is bout 45min drive north of brisbane. i fukn love the place. isnt as big as the gold coast but way its growing wont be too long. much nicer place to the gold coast as well as far as im concerned. if u want hot females head this way or to the gold coast, its fukn awesome. i went to cali a couple of years back and gotta say Queensland is a much better place to live. our modiifed car scene isnt anywhere as big as yours (prolly cause there is as many people in all of Australia as there is in LA) is but it is growing pretty rapidly. in the last couple of years it has grown heaps

CVCBOY

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
australia is alright....attractive place to visit or live but i think U.S. is better than australia hehehehe - dont flame me here ozziz - economy is abit harsh if u know wat im talkin bout....expensive cars, & 2 mod ur car is alot of $; not like there, its cheap/affordable - well i got a freinds, aunts & we got a house there in cali so...i go in & out of both countries but if u want peace quiet & fun as well Australia is a gr8 place to be, thats y im here hehehahaha... e.g. Sydney, Victoria(Melbourne), Queensland & sorry if i missed out any good places to live & visit ozzi m8z hehehe coz i havent round much =)

ReggieSD

PoPoy
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
for some reason, australia's very famous with the navy guys...hahaha.

knifeman

down-under boy
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
lol yes dont think about living here if ya want cheap car/parts , its expensive becasue the shops (which are few and dispursed) have no competion for prices.......*wishes he was in japan or US * lol but it definately a nice place

CVCBOY

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
RSanDawg, hahahaha yah coz they take it up d ass!! :D lol jks