Living in Australia?

Civic_99

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
lolz... yeah man, you all know that sydney is the gay capital of the world!
sydney is a great place lots attractive places,( I dont know about the other states though) but everyday living is getting expensive you might not afford car parts. but ifur a rich boy u dnt have to worry. A lot of nice chicks man... farking hell!
just practice saying G'day Moit! (mate) lets put some shrimp on the barbi! :D

CVCBOY said:
RSanDawg, hahahaha yah coz they take it up d ass!! :D lol jks

Matt.

Banned
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I don't know, it would take me quite a while to get usto to the kangaroo crossing signs instead of deer crossing. Plus if you hit a kangaroo, there is more chance of your car being gone then with a deer, lol.

dank24

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I would hunt kangaroo's lol.

z00mxracing

5+ Year Member
syd

Yo,..

I live in Sydney right now and the place is kool ... its affordable considering you have a decent job which pays the rent and the chicks here are awesome ... but plays hard to get!

ive lived on the Gold Coast for 3yrs and i found that place my "retirement" location.. the gold coast aka da Gcoast is well known for its beach, holiday places, and theme parks, oh btw the ladiez there dresses in the most casual dressing attire ..as its hot and humid.. (depending on what the season is) but they wear bikini's or swimmers just to buy bread or milk ont he corner stores =)

they are easy going people and i must say once again the ladiez are foine azz..

Sydney has better job/career/money prospectives but the gcoast pay slighty lower and harder to get a decent job, which means you have to travel 45mins to 1hr to brisbane just to earn some decent money.

So dude, have a good think about your mobements coz its a big move, maybe try visting the 3 main city in Australia, - Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane first prior to making any final decisions.

good luck dude, and feel free to ask me anything if you have any question about Aust.

P.S - we dont have kangaroos or koalas in our backyards =P maybe if you lived out in the bush pigs (desert) locations! ehehhe

Ryan

3DScott

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I have a friend who lives in Aus. He says he loves it, he lives about an hours drive from Sydney. Plus you said you live in Cali, so the heat would be to your liking. =D

flora

toaster oven
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
my cousin lives in brisbane--says it's kinda small but she likes it. she not used to how fast we drive here. haha.

i also have a friend and her husband--they are moving to sydney for two years so he can go to grad school. :D fun times!