look what I found

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Here are some real Mugen Products for Civics and more specifically CSXs.

http://www.boomplustoys.net/mugen_civic.shtml

If you contact them they say they carry more Mugen products too.

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
If they have the spoiler, it will. Contact them to see if they have the real spoiler. Your link is for a replica too.

I'm aware of the diferences between the USDM Civic and the Canadian CSX/JDM Civic. We do have a number of Canadian users on here though and I wouldn't doubt we will soon have CSX owners on here because of that.

jcmrules

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
The wing is a replica but its looks nice and you can paint it to what ever color you want. The only concern is that its made of fiber glass and that s**t breaks easily.

sparda

5+ Year Member
NOFX
mugen parts are soooooo expnsv

side spoilers abot 500 usd HHHH !!!!!

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
sparda said:
NOFX
mugen parts are soooooo expnsv

side spoilers abot 500 usd HHHH !!!!!
I know......

Yet still, some people would prefer the real parts. Since I happened to find them the other day and then this thread, which is on a very closely related topic, popped up, I figured, "Why not?" and posted the link to help people out.

Anyway, many aftermarket replicas are made of inferior quality and material, so at least Mugen doesn't make their products out of fiberglass. Mugen does not sell simple body kits and their name is both well known and generally respected.

Boom Toys should carry many different items for many of the more popular generations of Hondas. If you don't see the product you are interested on their site, contact them and they may have what you are looking for.
jcmrules said:
The wing is a replica but its looks nice and you can paint it to what ever color you want.
I'm pretty sure Mugen products are capable of being painted too. ;) And it's bound to look nicer. Makes you wonder why a company would post a photo of the products they are replicating, not the actual product they are selling. ;)

Sion0x

Off to college!!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Hmmm.

Maybe do a search on JDM purple 2006?

If I find out what it is, my entire car will be that color by the end of summer.

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Did a quick search, but no luck so far. Color codes are difficult enough to find n English, much less in a language I can't understand (more than likely they'd be in Japanese).

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
If it comes from the factory that color then I assume it's a Honda colro only though. :what: