Lookin' 4 ROTA slipstreams

B18hybrid

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i am looking to buy some 16" Rota slips... any links anyone. Thanx!

Si_Racer13

JDMchris>>>
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
http://www.machiii.net/machiii/html/Rota_wheels.html

civic-tuner

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I bought mine from machiii. I suggest you purchase them from there if you would like them new. If you don't mind a used set I would say ebay is you best shot. What color are you shooting for.

knockoff

you can call me ABE
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
oh and btw.... they will beat/match any advertised price for rota's on the net....

i got my subzero's cheap... :tumbs up:

you could also check.... www.jaydm.com ...... good luck :thumbs up:

7thgencivic

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Yeah try...........www.machiii.net...... I got my group N's shipped to my house in 2 days. Cheap price would probably be .....www.groupbuycenter.com

SickCiViC

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
hey andrew, u got those rims on yet? or still looking for tires? i can't wait to see yur setup together! :D

knockoff

you can call me ABE
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Originally posted by "SickCiViC"

hey andrew, u got those rims on yet? or still looking for tires? i can't wait to see yur setup together! :D
i got the rims a week and a half ago, but just finally found a good deal on tires.
205/45/ZR16 for 570.56 cdn mounted balanced and installed... i'm gonna go get em monday, id go saturday, but i've got a serious beer league hockey tournament going on all weekend, so monday will have to do.... :thumbs up:

Originally posted by "Myogi_Nightkid"

he lost it in the snow.
if you are talking about me, the snow is about 90% gone, so the transformation
will be complete very very soooooon. It seems like winter just dragged on forever. :roll: :roll:

Myogi_Nightkid

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by "position..eh"

SickCiViC said:
i got the rims a week and a half ago, but just finally found a good deal on tires.
205/45/ZR16 for 570.56 cdn mounted balanced and installed... i'm gonna go get em monday, id go saturday, but i've got a serious beer league hockey tournament going on all weekend, so monday will have to do.... :thumbs up:

Originally posted by "Myogi_Nightkid"

he lost it in the snow.
if you are talking about me, the snow is about 90% gone, so the transformation
will be complete very very soooooon. It seems like winter just dragged on forever. :roll: :roll:
yep, i was talking about you. :lol:

good deal on the tires!:thumbs up: can't wait to see pics of your hatch! btw, have you signed up at CHB yet? if so, what's your screen name?

knockoff

you can call me ABE
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
chb = position..eh

it's just easier to remember one name, i dont post over there much, but the odd time i'll go check it out :thumbs up:

nightkids1

Old School Member
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ask 7thgencivic were he got his rota from, it took 3 days for them to get to his house.

Myogi_Nightkid

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
anyone wanna trade with my Rota Slipstreams?

just kidding....:P

imazn got dibs on my rims already. that is... if i get tired of em and decide to replace em.

knockoff

you can call me ABE
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
are z rated tires good for everyday driving.

i never go to the track or street race, but want some good tires... 205/45 r16???
i have heard that they are very hard and lack in the grip category.

Help...... anyone......Imazn????