Looking for some rims!!!

Civic__Love04

Hello everyone!! I'm looking for some rims like these for my honda civic ex 1998. Not sure where to find them! Any help?? Thank you!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Honda9206

Working on the 92 DX
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
They almost look like the BBS Rims that come on the Wolfsburg edition Jettas just painted but the spokes are a tad bit different.

lethal6

Your Mom's Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
They are 911 wheels. Thats a gt3rs. They wont fit both in offset and in lug pattern.

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Make sense, I thought the car in the OP's post was a GT3 haha.

lethal6

Your Mom's Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Make sense, I thought the car in the OP's post was a GT3 haha.
LOL, yeah.

Btw they are a staggered wheel set up. Fronts are 19x9 et47 and the rears are 19x12 et48. Fronts run $2500 EACH wheel from Porsche and the rears run just under $2800 EACH. :lol:

To recap, from Porsche you are looking $10,600 before tax and before tires. Tires for something this size are going to run you in the $1000-$2000 range more than likely, so we are talking roughly $12,000 for wheels and tires plus tax. :lol:

Crazy enough, they are still available from Porsche. There are 50+ sets still available in the warehouses and another 110 sets in Germany. :shock:

Best bet would be to find some generic knock offs if someone makes them but even then the sizes are more than likely going to be german fitment.

Civic__Love04

Thanks for your help everyone! By the look of it it won't be as easy to find anything similar. Will have to look for other options

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lethal6

Your Mom's Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
By the way, the picture is terrible. They are not pink. They are actually Guards Red along with the decals and the calipers. At least from the factory.

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
By the way, the picture is terrible. They are not pink. They are actually Guards Red along with the decals and the calipers. At least from the factory.
It looks like they severely tinted the picture.