Loss of power and RPMs drop at slow speeds

D-RAS03

I have a 01 Civic ex 1.7 vtec manual shift and recently it has started acting up. Mostly coming off a stop. The car acts like it's going to stall out the RPMs bounce from like 300- 800. It takes about 30 seconds or so then acts completely fine. I have to coast to the side of the street till it straightens up. Pushing the accelerator does nothing. It almost acts like it loses fuel pressure but I had that checked and is fine even put in a new fuel pump but no luck. At first I thought I misshiftted and was in 3rd but when it acts up putting it in neutral does nothing. It does not throw any codes, doesn't jerk like it's going to stall and no misfire. I was a tech for 13yrs and has me baffled, even my buddies aren't sure.

I was thinking of cleaning out the IAC and see if that does anything. I know this isn't a lot to go by but if anyone has any suggestions that would be great. Thanks for reading

D-RAS03

Figured I would add this as I just noticed it. It only happens when I first start off driving. Like within 10 minutes of starting the car. Seems like when the car gets up to operating temperature. If that helps.

D-RAS03

Anyone have any ideas?
It only happened twice these past two months when it was above 90deg outside. Still no codes or any ideas.