Lottery winnings

Failsafe88

gt CasaNova
Registered VIP
Most I ever won on a single ticket was about70 however me andmy friend each split bought 20 dollars worth of tickets and just kept on playing until all the moneyhad won was gone on more tickets

emerican

Registered VIP
I had to go to literally 8 different gas station to cash the 500 dollar one. Every one said they didnt have the money which is bs the rules of the lotto are 600 and under get it at the store you bought it from if they cant affored to pay them out dont sell them. The last one i went to a bp right by my job i knew theyd have it to cash, because he keeps thousands on hand to cash peoples checks. I would have went there first except its right by my job and i was trying not to go all the way acorss town. The guy in front of me spent 96 dollars at 1 time on tickets and i bet he didnt win s**t. There isnt even a point in winning if you play them like that unless you hit for a million or something. I have spent not even 100 in the last six months and ive hit for so much more.

Cobl18

Registered VIP
yeah theres a lady that comes into HEB (where i work) and i swear she spends 200 dollars at a time at the lotto machine. She stands at the coin star and takes forever and slowly scratches them off, then once a month she comes into the store with a little bank pouch full of the tickets she has won and always gets like 1,000 dollars. Somehow i bet she spends more than she makes since she comes in every Monday and Friday and picks up a handful of tickets.