Lottery winnings

emerican

Registered VIP
I saw the threads that also involved the lottery, but i think this one is different if not i apolgize.
Whats the most money you have won off of a scratch off ticket, no matter how much the scratch off costs. Just talking about scratch offs no "real" tickets lol. I just won 500 dollars today and that is the most i have ever won.

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
How about throwing some of that money my way?

And im one of those people that doesnt even win my money back on scratch tickets!

Turbo_Freak

BAMF
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I saw the threads that also involved the lottery, but i think this one is different if not i apolgize.
Whats the most money you have won off of a scratch off ticket, no matter how much the scratch off costs. Just talking about scratch offs no "real" tickets lol. I just won 500 dollars today and that is the most i have ever won.
I decided to play three different times at the dollar ones this long weekend just for kicks but the only thing I got was disappointment. Does that mean drinks are on you tonight?

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
How about throwing some of that money my way?

And im one of those people that doesnt even win my money back on scratch tickets!
Same with me. I don't even buy them anymore. You spend more than you win back, unless you win huge.

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I think I've won like $50 maybe? Dunno. I plan on winning the mega millions or powerball and disappearing off the face of the planet.

Shaaaft

FNG
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I got a ticket right before a lady who won a 2011 Mustang. We didn't buy the same ticket BUT STILL. I see her name on a big check every time I walk into that gas station now. :(

SGGilmo

Yay, Another Car.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Ive won $20 once....... On a $20 ticket lol. Broke even

joe7987

Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I won $200 once. Was sooo excited. You gotta be pretty damn happy about that 500

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I got a ticket right before a lady who won a 2011 Mustang. We didn't buy the same ticket BUT STILL. I see her name on a big check every time I walk into that gas station now. :(
Dude, that sucks. I'd stop going to that one so I wouldn't see that lol

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
twenty here, twenty there. That's about it. Was it the 3 dollar bingo ones? Those are definitely my favorite.

civexspeedy

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Won a $1 on a $1 scratch off. Then lost the $1 on another scratch off. Yay... lol

treeafodo

Austin
Registered VIP
I've never played the lottery. But my grandpa has come close a couple times winning $10,000 and $15,000 more than once.

The biggest I've seen was last year 2 weeks before Christmas. There's a lottery counter at my work(Walmart) and someone won $100,000. My jaw dropped when I saw it. They gave me $50. Not sure why but I took it :lol: :D

cincy_ civic

BLOW EM UP
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i have won 500 twice on the same $1 scrath off called cash explosion its a gmae show here in ohio too....

one of the tickets i got as an xmas gift 2 years ago scratched it off on my car ride home lol bet xmas gift that year fo sho

Raabe

Hell yea I suck toes!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member

emerican

Registered VIP
Nick the funny thing is i used 3 dollars of the money i got from michale for that tie bar lol.
I hardly ever buy them and im defintly up i win all the time ill spend about 20 then hit for 80.
I have won 20, 40,75,100,200,250, but im defintly excited about this 500.
All i spent to get it was 3 dollars lol. Insurance is getting paid, most getting put up to buy xmas with, saving up a little more and its going to another tattoo the car or a new gun lol.

Cobl18

Registered VIP
the most i ever won was 10 dollars on a 1 dollar scratch off. i had a dollar to spend on gas and i was like f**k it ill put it in the lottery machine and get a ticket and maybe ill win enough money to get more gas! really stupid now that i think about it but it worked!