Loud sudden clunk noise

Kai

HELP
Theres a loud single clunk sound coming in front of the car, this happens whenever im going on a regular small intersection, when i turn the steering wheel to the right i have to over turn it to the left to make it center again as if the wheels are stuck on the going to right position then suddenly a loud noise and a clank sound will occur, the car drives fine on a straight doesnt wobble or anything just when doing thight corners the wheel get stuck

Cv joint dry no grease so he replaced it with new ones, drive shaft has play then he replaced it again with new ones, and steering shaft replaced , i told him maybe the steering Ujoint is the one causing it cause i saw a video on youtube about this and it matches the symptoms on my car but he is insisting that he visual inspect it and says its ok hes pointing out maybe the gearbox or the lowering spring (skunk 2) maybe the one causing it??? Any thought and sugestion HELP pls

Mr.Baker

Mr. Search
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
hes pointing out maybe the gearbox or the lowering spring (skunk 2)
Please tell me how will the springs or transmission have anything to do with the wheels steering?

Have you have the ball joints or tie rods looked at?

Shiznit

Stickin it to the Man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Sounds like the ball joint to me. Lift your car up and check for any tears to any of the boots protecting your joints.