Lowering my car

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
You've posted this in multiple threads. Considering one of the threads you posted in came from a guy who recommends these coilovers as a great street setup, I think you'll be fine. How much do you plan to lower? I've read you shouldn't go too low with these but I could be mistaking them for another coilover.

6thGenFtw

5+ Year Member
Yeah sorry I've had bad experiences in the past when I order parts for my car and they don't fit or I payed to much or something. So now I just like be 100% sure before I order something. And I'm not really sure how low I want to go... Its says it lowers F and R 1 to 3 inches. I think I'm going to go with 2.... But with the coil-overs is it easy to adjust like if you want to go lower or raise it if its too low?

speedygonzales

Royal Member ~ RonJ
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I've heard that the max you'd want to go on these is 2.75 inches. if you want to ride slammed I'd go with either koni yellows and GC coilover sleeves, I've also heard that you can slam function and form type 1's. but for just a 2 inch drop those will be a really good set up

6thGenFtw

5+ Year Member
Yeah I don't want to ride slammed haha. I will for sure get these before January. Is it better to have a shop put them on?