MA: FS 2002 Honda Civic Si / EP3

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheHatchGuy

5+ Year Member
Hello ClubCivic,

My name is Max and I'm a long time lurker on the forum and I figured it's time to let go of my civic. I currently drive a 2002 Silver EP3 with 203,XXX miles (number will go up slightly as I used the car every 3-4 days to keep fluids moving through her) that is in good condition for the amount of miles that it has. That being said, let me get into the specifics of this particular car.

The car had some recent maintence done to it, I flushed and replaced the transmission fluid with a Redline 70w-80 and 70w-90 mix. The engine and transmission both have magnetic drain plugs as a small upgrade over stock. Spark plugs done at 195k. Also, the motor oil was just changed about 100 miles ago. (I will also include a new Honda OEM A01 filter with sale). I also had a new radiator put in about 500 miles ago and had the whole cooling system flushed. Finally, the car has a K&N drop in filter.

In addition to the recent maintence, the car also has 35% tints all around (minus the windshield) and a Pioneer single din head unit that really upgrade the sound over stock, I love it!

Other than that the car is completely stock and has been for its whole life, it was regularly used as a commuter car for a musician. I have dailyed it for the past 2 years.

At this point I would hope you are excited about inquiring about this EP3 but I am a honest seller and do have some disclaimers about the car as it sits.

The car still has a slight notch in the transmission between 1-2 when cold but it goes when the transmission fluid and clutch fluid warm up.

In addition to the infamous K-series notch, the EP3 does have a lot of wheel hop (common on these models). When I purchased the car I swapped a set of Raceland Coilovers as a small treat and recently sold the set to a friend. After, I swapped on the stock suspension and realized soon after that the passenger strut was starting to ride a little more jumpy then normal.

Finally, the car also has some cosementic imperfections (see photos) from one person backing into the bumper in a parking lot (hit and run, but I took off the bumper and pushed the dent out). It also has some scratches that I inherited with the car (buddy said it was from moving his band equipment around the car). Other than that the car had NO rust and is fun to drive.

Also, before I forget, the car is currently sitting on 205/65/15 snow tires (with plenty of tread for this upcoming winter and many to come) as I sold my summer/spring set up with the coils.

I am asking 2600 obro. It is a lot of car with a lot of heart and is plenty fair.

Please do not contact me if you aren't serious about purchasing this car. Thanks.

I can be reached on the forum (messages go directly to my email)

Or at 917 971 8148 (call or text).

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1448205825.735198.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1448205849.263588.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1448205868.787829.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1448205898.689020.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1448205922.934092.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1448205944.495063.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.