Maintenance

Jay Jay

Administrator
Staff member
Premium
The server will be up and down for maintenance. If you experience problems within the next few hours this i the reason why. I just wanted to give everyone a heads up.

Chris.

Stickin' it to the man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
maintenance......FTL

bizoneoeh

Ex-Gang Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Is there still maintenance going on because the site has been up and down for the past week and I get a "data base error" message?

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Me too. Site goes up and down all day every day. Works for like 5 seconds at points then goes down. Then works for a few minutes then goes down for longer. Just random now.

Jay Jay

Administrator
Staff member
Premium
I think I resolved this issue. Let me know if you are still having problems accessing the site or if it is running slower than it used to.

Genuine Rolla

Its PETEY PETE, y0!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
seems to be running fine with me.

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
it's running good, but sometimes the new right-side tables go right into large images if the image is near the top of the page and the browser window is not wide enough...

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
thanks for moving the latest posts & sponsor tables to the left side. this should prevent any clipping and provide the tables with more visibility

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
wow that's odd... they show up alongside for me. i use opera though. however, i dnot think it's a browser issue so much as a screen resolution issue. it's hard to fit sidebars into a vbulletin setup. the main width of the forum areas may need to be modified

Mr. Jollypants

Mr. f**king Jollypants
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
wow that's odd... they show up alongside for me. i use opera though. however, i dnot think it's a browser issue so much as a screen resolution issue. it's hard to fit sidebars into a vbulletin setup. the main width of the forum areas may need to be modified
I run Flock and it displays correctly. I think it's the fact that justins trying to squeeze a little too much display room.

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
I run Flock and it displays correctly. I think it's the fact that justins trying to squeeze a little too much display room.
you're correct... what resolution are you running at? notice biz is at 1024x768... 1024 may not be wide enough for all the content

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
and i run 1680x1050... but i don't have issues when i size my windows to a smaller width. perhaps this does include a browser issue as well...

biz: try using opera (www.opera.com), or a mozilla browser (firefox, flock, etc) and see if that changes anything